Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Anyone know who the CEO of Samsung is? Thinking of sending them a gift as I'm so grateful to be able to access Tattle on my mobile device and want to show my appreciation for allowing me to buy their products xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 43

rubicon

Wow I’m so glad to have found this thread!

I’m in her fb group and honestly the brown-nosing to her, and that boy who moderates it, is just unbearable.

There’s constant posts from people who are trying to justify their next £70-£100 product purchase and it kind of makes me sad because there’s always a hot new product with a buzz that people want to try and you’ll never really ‘have it all’..

Also it feels like if you can’t buy at least 2-3 high end items/also have a £30month dermatica subscription then your skincare routine just isn’t good enough..

I sort of feel like I’m cheating the system because I buy my tretinoin (one of the most proven anti ageing and anti acne ingredients) from pharmacies when in Spain for £15 and my routine is mostly Cerave/ordinary, and I only buy new things when my current products run out. E.g when I finish my big tube of moisturiser I can choose an exciting new one!

Soz for the essay it just really bothers me how many people get sucked into the constant hype of new products especially when they can barely afford it!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

50sGirl

VIP Member
I have been a follower of Caroline since her interview with the Pixiwoo girls.

Back then it was so refreshing so find someone of a similar age to me rather than all the young girls on YouTube.
I used to read her Beauty Mouth blog and she’d recommend products for all budgets.
I joined her “Freaks” group (always hated the name, though) as soon as it started and it was wonderful to find like minded people. Tbh it was pretty much the only thing that kept me on Facebook.
I followed her advice and my skin did improve.

Fast forward to 2020...

What the hell has happened to her?
I feel like she is regressing rather than maturing!
Her “no-nonsense” approach has now become aggressive and arrogant.
Her “Freaks” have become entitled and seem desperate to be noticed by “their Queen“ (hate that too!) and if Caroline said paint your faces blue, they’d be there posting selfies of their achievement and how wonderful their skin looks. Then a lone soul would post that it didn’t work for her and they’d descend on her like a pack of wolves. I’m too long in the tooth for playground antics like that.

Years ago I recommended her blog to my friend.
We were chatting last week and I told her that I’d become disillusioned with Caroline.
Budget brands, hardly recommended now, kits galore and she seems to have become just like the rest of the younger generation YouTubers. Sell, sell, sell and expecting PR freebies. I loved that she wasn’t like that but the thing that made her different has disappeared, along with my respect for her. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Strange

Here you go,

Basically.

The book has sold 100k so far. Pink signed editions come out end of October. The pink looks so much better than the neon imo.

Her mother has been in hospital for 2 weeks and has had major surgery. She would've stayed in longer but someone on their ward caught covid. She's had 1 test so far and it's negative but still needs another one after her two week isolation. Because of her mother being in insolation, she hasn't seen her as she can't risk giving anything to the baby. It has been very stressful for her because she feels trapped in the middle trying to keep both the baby and her mother safe. (I do hope her mom feels better, she seems like an alright lady.)

They have raised 405k for beauty back so far. She told people to apply to the hair and beauty charity if they are in the beauty industry and are suffering/behind on their bills. You'll probably get something if you apply.

"But knowing you lot, we could make more money." So she's doing a raffle to get it atleast 500k. £10 pound a ticket or 3 for £20. The prizes are 25 bags worth atleast 200. 3 suitcases full of products that are worth over 1k and the big suitcase will have the liberty advent calender in. I'm assuming that's probably expensive. She said she's gonna fill it all of it up with goodies and will be generous. It's worldwide. The brands used are not making money from this nor is she. It's all going straight to the charity from the site you buy them from. The beauty prizes do seem awesome tbh. If you win multiple times, you can only claim one prize. She is the one paying for postage out of her own pocket and is allowing it worldwide.

"I'm going to use it to clean out the office in the best way." Hopefully they check the products are okay before sending. I'm in two minds about this, but atleast they won't rot in the office and go into landfill never being used. She does only have one face afterall.

"I want your money. I'm going full bob geldof(sp) Give me the cash!"

"No time for drama, I'm a grandmother"

She is celebrating 10 years of the blog in October. There will be lives 4 days a week. 1st day is cleansers and top 10. Another one is routines, then vs now. Another one is top 10 acids. Another one is all about treatments. She'll continue with different themes throughout the month. She'll also be hosting giveaways to celebrate too.

She then said she will be announcing the autumn kits at the end of October. It will be about £300 because it's bigger than the other kits because originally they didn't plan the summer kit so wanted to make autumn special. There will be clear pay I think. The kit is worth £700. There are 3 independent brands that you've never seen in the kits before. There will also be exclusive packaging on some of the items. There will also be one product that the brand is launching through the kit first. So it's an exlusive. It's a huge national brand apparently.

She's on this morning on friday about autumn skins.

There have been a lot of applications for the job role she is looking for. Apparently some people tailored their cv to quote duran Duran and some even used quotes from her book in their application. There have been some crappy ones and some amazing ones.

Someone asked if she could create a kit that would be kinder for international viewers so they won't have to pay fees like they have before. She told them coldly and bluntly "How can I do that? I'd still have to ship them from here." Which is true, but man, I bet that person felt awful after her response. I felt the same when she misunderstood me and came back with a cold reply.

I think that's it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

barryjones

VIP Member
I will NEVER understand grown women who defend a stranger so much and kiss her arse and throw money at her. She's not your mate, you're lining her pockets. Nothing she does is a favour to you. Get a grip.

• Heart

Thymian40

58FF99F3-5058-4015-9249-FD58EF931421.png

JessicaDeFino here, slaying Queen Caroline. She speaks so much good sense, and even with a little disclaimer on the end. It’s not bitchy, or nasty, it’s just to the point...and (I think anyway) right...

• Heart

Sheeeet

Chatty Member
Calling her "the Queen" makes me cringe so bad
I dunno man, they have a lot in common
- out of touch with commoners
- 4 kids
- depends on public goodwill
- giant house
- special separate room for gifts (incoming)
- accepts over-enthusiastic fawning on regular basis

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Sheeeet

Chatty Member
I see a gap in the market - Infant kits with baby Botox, weak dilute of P50, small bottle of Tan Luxe (why are babies so PASTY?), contouring palette (why do they all have such round faces?), hot cloth balm to get the contouring off, some other crap we can get paid to shill. It'll sell like hotcakes!

• Haha

Libertine1975

VIP Member
I normally don't have an issue with CH (I don't agree with everything she says or does) but the Sunday Riley thing is ridic.

1. They didn't have to be in the kit.
2. They didn't have to give a bounce back code
3. They are a big business charging premium prices for their products
4. Its their fault they didn't recruit enough staff
5. They knew they would get a lot of traffic following the kits and the code (her followers have literally crashed a number of websites)
6. If they didn't have the staff they needed they should have lowered customers expectations
7. They could have pushed back the website launch until they have staff in place
8. They could have extended the discount code

They are a big brand in a number of premium retailers. They know the power of CH with her followers and they still didn't cover their asses.

HanHan.

Almost 7pm and still kits left. I feel sorry for those who have believed the hype and bought on clear pay so as not to miss out. Also very embarrassed at many of these women being absolute dicks in this group and just throwing their money at her and wanting to send her a fucking gift for being allowed to purchase a kit.
What. The. Actual. Fuck.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
A friend of mine (who is well into the Hirons and has all the kits) told me recently that Caroline reminds her of me.

I looked horrified. She did mean it as a compliment, and clarified that she meant personality, not face, and that it is because I "take no nonsense". But still.

I don't know what to do with this information. Am seriously questioning what I could possibly be doing that is Hirons-esque. Time for a personality transplant...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Stonecatlin

"Tweakments" must die.
I absolutely hate the term. Either you got a treatment or you didn't. If you think there's nothing wrong with having work done, why are you trying to downplay the work you've had done? Like saying oh I don't smoke, only when I'm drunk. Then you do smoke sunshine.
Baby botox can fuck right off too. What's next? Oh I just gave puberty a helping hand, not a boob job. Totally different. Fuckers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

EnterNameHerePls

Honestly, the Freaks group is on fire today, but sadly with lots of bad news. We’ve had the eye bag acid burns.

Now got a poor lady saying she’s in the red, only got paid on Saturday, but can’t stop buying skincare and makeup.

Thankfully, there has been some decent advice from others saying leave the group, etc. But this is exactly the environment that CH creates and thrives on. People can not afford to keep up with her but she carries on pushing. It’s heinous.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I wish Caroline would intervene on that post. Instead she only intervenes on the irrelevant crap like the anal bleaching attention seeking bloke. Actually, I'd go as far as to say that that poster should be removed by the admins, otherwise she's just being further enabled.

Reactions: 21