Caroline Hirons #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps saying it’s a saving of “around 55%”
It’s actually a 45% saving.
These kits are so dodgy this time around.

The Freaks group is so damn cringe this morning.🥴

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah I heard her say that the other day too. So you chip a tooth and come back with a full set of veneers 😂 I suppose that’s the dental equivalent of when people have sinus problems and next time you see them they’ve had a nose job...
Lindsey Kelk!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She keeps saying it’s a saving of “around 55%”
It’s actually a 45% saving.
These kits are so dodgy this time around.

The Freaks group is so damn cringe this morning.🥴
So cringe. People posting screenshots of conversations with their husbands, people who've done up handy graphics to help others choose a kit, people going on about Phil, Phil, PHIL. Stop acting like children!!

Reactions: 7
People trying to get on the website:

“I’m having a panic attack!” Wow. Yes, of course you are. Lets not use that phrase when we’re actually not, okay, since some of us really do have real debilitating panic attacks that stop us functioning.
“I can’t breathe!” Well, clearly you can.
“I feel sick!” Then maybe you should GROW UP.

Really irked me this has this morning 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I just had a peep and apparently she has had the nose job, sorry sinus issues op, and is recovering now. I await the big reveal with baited breath.
I wonder if she'll do yet another video where she gazes at herself and plays with her hair while pretending to be talking about concealer.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if she'll do yet another video where she gazes at herself and plays with her hair while pretending to be talking about concealer.
Almost certainly! While waiting for the simpering compliments to come flying in which she will then faux modestly deflect. Ohhh, Lindsey Kelk really does bug me, I'm sorry. If she was made of chocolate she would eat herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone on the live commented asking if she could tone down the use of Jesus etc, Caroline had a bit of a rant, insinuating that the person asking was american and definitely not british or irish.
I'm irish, I definitely use similar language but there's a time and a place, I wouldn't go out of my way to offend. She then read out other comments basically taking the pics out of the person. Bit mean, but typical Hirons.
She'd never use the deity of another religion as a curse word. Can you imagine the outcry. She'd be starting a campaign against it, and ranting and railing.
And yes, I am American, Caroline.
She's thinking of doing a themed monthly kit. :p:p

Reactions: 5
Just went on and you can still buy a kit....either they have loads more than usual or the bubble at long last is bursting

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I find the constant sucking up way too much on the group.

I’m still tempted by kit 1 😭 Willpower is a lot stronger now I’ve checked and know I won’t use two products and two of the others look nice but aren’t at the top of my wish list.

Reactions: 4
No wonder she can afford new teeth and employ her son.
Yes tge eldest works for her... used to do the filming. ..2nd one no idea.... younger too are small to work... plus the eldest has a girl n baby to support ... does her husband still work ... could be retired ...

Reactions: 1
Anyone know who the CEO of Samsung is? Thinking of sending them a gift as I'm so grateful to be able to access Tattle on my mobile device and want to show my appreciation for allowing me to buy their products xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I find the constant sucking up way too much on the group.

I’m still tempted by kit 1 😭 Willpower is a lot stronger now I’ve checked and know I won’t use two products and two of the others look nice but aren’t at the top of my wish list.
Good thinking. .. .it's seriously not worth spending that much... i wasn't going to buy but still did a honest poll n only allies of skin ..n zelens is really tempting. .n i don't think they do anything to justify that price tag... Antonia Josh are ok affordable with discount more so .... afford you'll be better off picking the 1 2 products you really want to try ..with the brand discounts

Just went on and you can still buy a kit....either they have loads more than usual or the bubble at long last is bursting
It willl evem the die hard freaks will tire out ... 2 kits a year would be ideal... tops 3 ... 4 is overkill... the last box she did with cult beauty that had blue cocoon n dcl pads was awesome...6 products

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she added bookmarks to bump up the price of the Kit2. BOOKMARKS. 😂
This is such a tit show this time around.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
In fairness I still have my clearpay page open. It’s the overhype - trying not to buy into it. I want to try the oskia, Josh Rosebrook, JS cleanser and Zelens. The Sunday Riley seems an overhyped mist?! I’d there something I’m missing about the Pink Drink product?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.