Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Opinionated

VIP Member
So she says you shouldn’t be call it baby Botox as it’s an injection not a bite baby how silly of ppl…….but I can remember her saying she has baby Botox rather than full on frozen forehead when someone asked her in a live what she has done……hypocrite hirons strikes again! She certainly has a very short memory like she forgets when she buys massive mansions

• Haha
Reactions: 7

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
After watching her last reel Ma Hirons I feel sad for her. She is the most uncouth person I can think off, with her dyson fan up her jacksy (to quote), complaining about the heat. Perhaps she needs to learn how to keep the heat out of your house, easy to do in an older pile. To her binge eating, picking her teeth with tongue, to the rant about people enjoying Glastonbury because they are all liars or on coke. She’d rather watch it on TV so she can pause it to make a cup of tea just like Jesus intended. Ava came home wearing some of her clothes onto the re-opening her fridge with a tour repeating exclaiming what did her boys eat whilst her and Jim were away on holiday as there’s nothing in it. Pink wine no one drinks that - well Hirons obviously someone did as there’s a used bottle of it, conclusion boys ate Nando’s. Also in her dm’s someone says she shouldn’t complain as lots of folk can’t afford holiday’s well they can do one as Jim and her had only 2 holidays in xxx years. Plus the bit about Mississippi.
she’s such a charmer really heading up a skin care business that you want folk to buy into. Her PR team must hold their heads in their hands. If I was a corporate business would I want to buy into that with Hirons as the figure head, I think not.
I really think she is struggling mentally or on drugs or booze. As somebody said that series of rants was unhinged and she was slurring in the last podcast. And no hype about the kit launch today unless I’ve missed it? She’s lost interest
---
So something is incoming...there's no mention of anything without a financial incentive
But Nadine and Sali have got collabs with Superdrug?

Madamex

VIP Member
She said that people weren't understanding the guests will be A list celebs or whatever. And now the second guest is Stacey who is exactly the type of guest we expected. Also maybe Stacey didn't get work because of how annoying she is? I hate the way Caroline interviews. She has an agenda to push.

PsychoticPrincess

I
View attachment 2964935
What in the over-filled chin is going on here?! And that hair. Whenever I see it I think ‘that’s on purpose, you actually went in and sat down for ages to look like that’. The neck too 🫣
right?! It’s almost like she’s filled the chin to make it longer in order to hide the double chin behind it. Might work somewhat from the front but the side profile is is ridiculous.

• Haha

JaneRev

VIP Member
Is Jordan of Jordan Samuel still up her backside? He’ll possibly be a guest.
Mae Lindstrum? They were big buddies for a while.
Actually she was big buddies with so many people that we no longer hear about…
Mands (Pixi), the blonde lady who did the first boxes with her (Cult Beauty - Hirons fell out with them!), Brandon RIP (The Ordinary - fell out spectacularly before he died), Marco Lens (Zelens), Kate Somerville. I’m sure there are others I’ve missed.
Seems to be a pattern forming! 🤔
When everyone around you appears to be a twat, perhaps you’re the twat! 😜
Jordan hasn't been in a kick for a while, but he's not got anything new out. The liking Ava G's posts on Instagram is weird to me. I think it will be a few years before he realises being in Hirons Shit Kits™️ is bad for business

May seems to have disappeared into the wilderness as has KS

Marco is probably pissed off she's been angling with the owner of MZ skin to sort out her eyes that she was so pleased with (maybe Hirons should have done a bit of research on his surgeries)..most normal people would have ran in the opposite direction

Plus the others you have mentioned. I like the saying Twat by association, which neatly covers all of the above

With Hirons it's almost like primary school behaviour who is your friend today as tomorrow it will be someone else

As for her groundbreaking podcast, it's another example of being late to market and thinking she can have any old guest on and the great unwashed will lap it up.

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Can't bear that Ateh Jewel, another on who thinks she's something she isn't. That stupid wave she does in front of the camera,the self importance and looks ridiculous

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
How old is Dan Hirons? I cannot believe his life seems to exist of trailing round watching the 1975. Tbh I know nothing about them but aren't they a sort of teen band? Like a shit Busted?
Nah, I think they used to have some cred! I used to like them a few years back, but then they got too pretentious so I gave up on them. And then Matty Healy’s creepiness and idiocy came out.

JaneRev

VIP Member
I like reading Grace Dent's food reviews, but that's it. I'm not interested at all in her beauty routine, life style etc.

This podcast has been a disaster.
I'm the same, her food reviews are usually really good. Grace isn't someone I'm interested in past that.

There's not been one guest on the Crapcast™️ I've been vaguely interested in and as usual Hirons has jumped on an already saturated market

The release coming this week I'm even less interested in. What does make me laugh is Hirons desperation to stay relevant. Everything she has done for the last two years has spectacularly back fired. What I can't figure out is why she's so utterly determined to keep the kits going as well as drip feeding her skincare line. It doesn't make any sense

Deevee47

VIP Member
She’s insufferable. The Ego … hopefully all the comments on SM/podcasts will give her a little push into reality… even for a brief moment in time.
She needs a wake up call!
:ROFLMAO:
The Poundland Osbournes.
Bunch of D'Artagnans after a whack with a frying pan.
When you order the Beckhams off Temu.
The Family Von Prat.

Someone really should explain the Mean Girls "...fetch... happen..." thing to Hirons (maybe Ava as she seems hell bent on plagiarising catchphrases as if their her own wit). Let Jimbo and the offspring retreat to the cavern under the mansion to laze around in (and leave us in) peace!

She said that she was complimented on her singing at ABBA and she was all "oh, I know, i know, I used to be a backing singer!" (wut? For who? Jim? Good fucking grief). She probably thinks she's doing the other guests a favour, a chance to escape their humdrum lives with the All Singing! All Dancing! Hirons On Tour!!!! for free from the comfort of their rooms.:rolleyes: