Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can hear her shouting ‘ how clean is your face loveee’
Absolutely side splittingly brilliant I nearly spat out my coffee 😂😂 I think Hirons should use this in further promotional material, as lets be honest it is the closest to being in real life than her white shirt arms folded look at me one she has at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: Brand’s a crock, loves throwing rocks, all to keep Ava on tiktok

Reactions: 8
Nauseating Freak alert! 🤢🤮

CE829CEC-DF47-441C-B142-E034C62ED511.jpeg

Oo it‘s the Freaks fault obviously for damaging her skin barrier! 🙄

88B357BB-EA55-4D88-8E59-61464D2FD3EC.jpeg

2777D0CD-B688-4B4E-AB6E-A9B90F05AC60.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Reactions: 12
Ah she's a classic arse licking Freak, one of the FB page's finest examples of weirdo.

Love the occasional dissension on her statement - they're defo getting braver.

Have no fear honest Freaks, but never forget, your leader with the thinnest of skins is watching....
Do you remember when Hirons slated Drunk Elephant for blaming the customer for any reactions and DE said it was not their product?
Funny how when someone reacts to her product she blames their skin barrier! 🙄

Hypocrite Hirons is in the building!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That wee uppity one on the left looks so cross :LOL:
It's her fresh botox. The barely mobile Ming the Merciless-angled eyebrows give it away. Looks like she's had her cheeks and lips filled too. In fact, the only parts of her face which seem to move in the video are her mouth and eyeballs?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These two really are dementors absolutely draining the life out of a room. Sheafs of notes to state the bleedin' obvious.
Advising people to buy 2 acids for different parts of the face. The whole range is underwhelming and overpriced.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.