Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shelly333

Congratulations to @yessenia_d for the thread title.

We only started the last thread on 25th Jan so it must be the quickest Hirons thread we’ve ever had.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/caroline-hirons-31-needled-by-ozempic.43813/

Quick recap:
It’ll be interesting to find out because she’s an influencer

Hirons released her next kit called the “Ruth’s old house doesn’t heat itself” kit just in time for January’s payday. “Run don’t walk” she cried “Not as many produced”. There are still a “handful” 🙄 of kits languishing in her warehouse in time for this February’s payday!

She released 2 expensive acids in Trinny (but apparently Hirons did it first) yellow. The “gentle” acid so soothing on the skin that it melted a plastic bottle!

Skin cancer is her latest campaign/rant - all the sweeter because she can trash Liz Earle for her stance on sunscreen whilst forgiving Davinia Taylor for her “opinion”. Hypocrite Hirons conveniently fails to disclose that she “forgot” her sunscreen whilst on (a very rare, first one in 40 years) holiday to Italy and subsequently was sun burnt. Sunburn is one of the causes of skin cancer.

She continues to appear to copy Trinny and on Monday her cheap classy looking products will be sold in Libertys. She will be there on launch day to whip up a frenzy with The Freaks who have already started camping outside the store shouting “Take all our money Caroline! You’re just like one of us!”

Gym boasts and walking to the gym Insta stories continue.

She’s just had her hair coloured again. Now there’s a colour she could trademark “Hirons nicotine straw like yellow.” 😜

Hirons engagement with the Freaks has zero correlation to her flogging anything. It is purely coincidental that she posts much more on the group leading up to kit and new product and store launches. 🙄

Have I missed anything?

(I still think this should go in the Influencer section but I’m not sure if it’s allowed or others may not find it so I’ve grudgingly put it under gurus again)

I think that you’re right she is an influencer.😀
Congratulations to @yessenia_d for the thread title.

We only started the last thread on 25th Jan so it must be the quickest Hirons thread we’ve ever had.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/caroline-hirons-31-needled-by-ozempic.43813/

Quick recap:

Hirons released her next kit called the “Ruth’s old house doesn’t heat itself” kit just in time for January’s payday. “Run don’t walk” she cried “Not as many produced”. There are still a “handful” 🙄 of kits languishing in her warehouse in time for this February’s payday!

She released 2 expensive acids in Trinny (but apparently Hirons did it first) yellow. The “gentle” acid so soothing on the skin that it melted a plastic bottle!

Skin cancer is her latest campaign/rant - all the sweeter because she can trash Liz Earle for her stance on sunscreen whilst forgiving Davinia Taylor for her “opinion”. Hypocrite Hirons conveniently fails to disclose that she “forgot” her sunscreen whilst on (a very rare, first one in 40 years) holiday to Italy and subsequently was sun burnt. Sunburn is one of the causes of skin cancer.

She continues to appear to copy Trinny and on Monday her cheap classy looking products will be sold in Libertys. She will be there on launch day to whip up a frenzy with The Freaks who have already started camping outside the store shouting “Take all our money Caroline! You’re just like one of us!”

Gym boasts and walking to the gym Insta stories continue.

She’s just had her hair coloured again. Now there’s a colour she could trademark “Hirons nicotine straw like yellow.” 😜

Hirons engagement with the Freaks has zero correlation to her flogging anything. It is purely coincidental that she posts much more on the group leading up to kit and new product and store launches. 🙄

Have I missed anything?

(I still think this should go in the Influencer section but I’m not sure if it’s allowed or others may not find it so I’ve grudgingly put it under gurus again)
I think you’re right she’s an influencer 😀

Reactions: 1

cat1312

She is such a bitch! 😭 she has no idea about this poor persons circumstances or reasons for wanting wfh, of which there could be MANY! If covid taught us anything it’s that wfh is successful
Has she deleted this? Just had a scroll through her stories and didn’t see it… 🤨

Traazers

VIP Member
Skingredients launched in 2019 and the products are excellent. This product looks different from the rest of the line. The formulations are not white label, I was part of the trial panel for this product two years ago. The final product is not the one I trialled but there is no way she has slapped her name on an already made product.
I think people were just commenting that they look the same and formulations are likely to be similar, no need to billy big bollox about it lol
Commenting on skingredients is one thing but how are you so sure Caroline hasn't used a white label service?

• Haha

FINIFUS

VIP Member
The byoma hydrating serum is excellent but yeah, the packaging is wasteful.
I agree. The serum is very good but the packaging is awful. The first serum I ordered was only half full as well. To be fair, I was sent a replacement immediately with no request to return the original.

JaneRev

VIP Member
he did her eyes despite "not practicing for years" and god it shows
It really does
Another case of do as I say and not as I do
She'd have launched at any of the freaks saying they should have researched it better. Amongst other things

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
I had a quick look and the salaries she has advertised didn’t look that competitive to me

£28k in central London requiring at least 2 years experience and the benefits are private healthcare, holiday allocation and free face cream?! I doubt she’d be happy with her kids taking a job at that rate
To be honest hats pretty good, sounds like a junior role so 28k is about right for that role and private healthcare etc. Would
nt care about the face cream though 🤪

• Haha

foxwarren

VIP Member
They won’t be in her it’s not a pop up for another few months😂 What's the story with her not-merch-merch being held up by pirates?

GalofHal

Interesting! This was posted on Nadine’s group.
Now which group could they mean…? 🤔
This confirms the disdain Hirons and her team have for the Freaks.

Edit: reread it and now unsure if she means it was Sali’s group admin or that the admin of the 2 groups were messaging?
If the former, move along, nothing to see here! 😳😬😆
(does Sali’s group have post approval too?)

View attachment 2781369
I saw that and rushed to you know where but couldn't find a relevant post. Could have been deleted mind you.

bottlewrapper

Chatty Member
Has she said why she and Ava merit an invite to SM's show? Seems a weird fit, unless between them they are big purchasers of the SM clothes, which often merits an invite?

Duee

VIP Member
Wow! Deleting bad reviews is bad. She’d criticise any other brand for doing this. Tbh I’m shocked.
We should try to get this mentioned in a thread title so it’s seen by those who don’t bother to open the thread.
Actually didn't someone previously say a bad review was deleted on SpaceNK too?

I thought the acid came in a glass bottle though because it melted plastic? 😮

Does someone remember which brand she bashed and ignored for a time (until obviously, money prevailed) because of the same behaviour? Was it Sunday Riley?

foxwarren

VIP Member
I'm not going to read it because I’ve given her enough of my money but there are many reasons I won’t go near Byoma again especially the body range. Her review will be dar from impartial given she is friends with the founder, the packaging is impossible and the price of the body stuff is extortionate.

Attachments