Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deevee47

VIP Member
Moisturiser and the acid.. can’t remember the names off the top of my head but those are the two I would def not be without.
If another brand was this unprofessional she would be slagging them off and rightly so. If I was looking to spend money on a brand and that was the response I'd gotten I would take my money somewhere else!

Speaking of, do people have any favourite trinny products? Makeup or skincare , might have to pick up some bits when it arrives in Dublin!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Bertha

The heavy ringed eye liner is very dated. Im fascinated by the birthday party she is throwing herself😂
The heavy eyeliner and bright pink and red lipsticks 🤢 only works to draw more attention to her straggly teeth.

FINIFUS

VIP Member
@OliveGal I forgot about Tiptoe In. I've been using that as well and really like it. It actually feels hydrating as well as exfoliating and it's the only acid I've found that I can use on my neck. I do still like to use the Ordinary AHA/BHA Peeling solution once a week or so though (definitely not on my neck!!!)

Shelly333

£3.99 a month or £34.99 a year. She’s taking the p*ss.
According to her live you should get a free premium and if you put in the special code in caps you get the discounted rate. I don’t know if that makes a difference to this, but I’m sure she said it was about £22 a year and you’d save that in the first month.

JaneRev

VIP Member
Work Shy Jim and The Hairy Dependants should be the next thread title! 😆
Or else a band name suggestion for “musician” Jim! 😜
If we could fit "it's not a pop up" in there too
---
Yeah, LE was pretty much saying it's early a.m., I'm wearing a hat and long loose clothes, if I have to wear a sunscreen I'll wear a mineral one but I prefer to sit in the shade. OK, she's not being overly sunsensitive like some of the Freaks are, but still. But the way CH is going on about it you'd think she said she was oiling herself in coconut oil and baking on a sunlounger for hours from midday. Like, you know, a certain biohackers that CH is conspicuously quiet on #BuyWillPowders #AD :rolleyes:
I'll probably regret asking this...where do I find Ma Hirons rant?

JaneRev

VIP Member
The heavy ringed eye liner is very dated. Im fascinated by the birthday party she is throwing herself😂
Robert Smith's eyeliner after a three hour set with The Cure looks more modern 😜

She's throwing herself a birthday party... Why???? Just out of interest has she said how old she is going to be? I'm thinking she's mid to late 40's. I'm 44 this year with white cruella stripes and I don't look that shit pre coffee!

I work in tech. It does cost tens of thousands to develop an app. I think the Bodycoach app took about 18 months to build. It's a huge financial and time commitment to do it well. My issue is she has always made out that she has done it for the freaks, out of the goodness of her heart, and that she's 'paid for it herself'. But that's simply not true because I'm sure she's had paid content in the app before? These new features would have taken months and months if not longer, especially with a small in-house team. So monetising it has been her plan all along.

Also, does anyone else get the ick at her name-dropping? And if I were Sali Hughes I'd be miffed that she publicly shared a comment about a brand on the live, even if SH didn't know which brand it was. She's done that before. I think she did it on the microneedling post - she quoted someone or other's private comment. It's like she needs to add weight to her own POV to make it more believable.
What comment was that?

OnlyPassingThrough

She really wasn't a fan of the skincare by the sister whose sister had had cancer was she. Totally dismissive. I suspect she thought it was scare-mongering with the 'ravaged skin' in the copy.

GalofHal

I agree. I think there were 2 cleansers in previous boxes.
I *think* one was Japanfusion and the other Plantastic balm cleanser.
I’m sure I’ve used both of those and I don’t think I purchased them myself from BP.
That sounds familiar on both names.