Caroline Hirons #31 Needled by Ozempic!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Also_smoke_and_mirrors for the thread title.
I was so tempted to put the new thread under the Influencers section instead of Gurus but I behaved! šŸ¤Ŗ

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/caroline-hirons-30-needled-by-trinny.42741/

First new thread of 2024, so I thought Iā€™d compile a list of all the thread titles weā€™ve hadā€¦ šŸ˜

#1-4 no titles

#5 Conspiracy? No Hun have a bookmark!

#6 It must be wonderful to know everything

#7 Complete kitshow

#8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on EBay

#9 No. I did like her in the past, now I think sheā€™s an oaf

#10 Hyram for Boomers, shilling products to rabid consumers

#11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

#12 The lousiest QVC Iā€™ve ever seen

#13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

#14 Hall of mediocre but buy it anyway

#15 L Ron Hirons A Cult of Kits

#16 Gangster Granā€™s wallet expansion, laughing in her Ā£2 mil mansion

#17 High on the smell of her farts, jealous of Trinnyā€™s stuff in our carts

#18 Hirons with her hamster cheeks, hides the fact she hates the Freaks!

#19 Itā€™s literally a load of old flannel

#20 Maybe Creightonā€™s can give her some tips to shift her kits!

#21 Karenline Hirons

#22 Shiller Kween - the Del Boy of Skin Care. No money back, no guarantee

#23 Scamaline Hirons

#24 Reti-nope

#25 Skincare IS Merch, ask two homes Hirons

#26 An ā€œindustry firstā€ with major Trump vibes!

#27 Kim Jong Hirons, too hectorial for my taste

#28 Four chambers? More like four parasites to her bank account!

#29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

#30 Needled by Trinny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There she is wallowing in her merch which, as we all know, is not skincare. The amount of tat that woman has sold is astonishing.
I actually find it quite vulgar - she may as well have been lying in a bed of cash because those bags represent how much money sheā€™s had from the Freaks.

Reactions: 21
I actually find it quite vulgar - she may as well have been lying in a bed of cash because those bags represent how much money sheā€™s had from the Freaks.
The most liked comment on that amateurish promo is from a freak who proudly says she owns all the kits. Sucker.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Sheā€™ll be dreaming of even more of the freaks cash sheā€™ll have to use for the Georgian mansion that the freaks have no clue of.

Reactions: 7
Quoting from previous threadā€¦

You should put this forward as a thread title suggestion! šŸ˜†
OK, here goes, here's my best effort for the next thread title...

Query the price, she'll show you the door: "it's not expensive, you're just poor!".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
On the previous thread I implied that the 'oil' Madame hirons sells was simply 'oil'. I would like to apologise for that. Obviously it is the oil of the gods produced by angels from a higher world and not just some old stuff she found in her shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On the previous thread I implied that the 'oil' Madame hirons sells was simply 'oil'. I would like to apologise for that. Obviously it is the oil of the gods produced by angels from a higher world and not just some old stuff she found in her shed.
Freshly squeezed from her sons hair and beards.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
God rest the days when sample sizes were free and not sold to line instahuns pocketsšŸ’°šŸ’°šŸ’°

Reactions: 12
Oo quelle surprise! Nellie is posting on the Freaks Facebook page. Anyone would think she has a kit coming out next week. šŸ¤” Oh waitā€¦ šŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oo quelle surprise! Nellie is posting on the Freaks Facebook page. Anyone would think she has a kit coming out next week. šŸ¤” Oh waitā€¦ šŸ˜œ
So, on Insta the freaks are all trying to guess the products as per. Talking about Dr Idriss - surely she wonā€™t be promoting her, a qualified Derm range will beat hers hands down surely? Why would she sell that? Mind you Idriss is evolving in to Hirons pretty rapidly with her stupid Tik Tok posts. And she doesnā€™t ship internationally

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.