Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JaneRev

VIP Member
Some Freaks today saying they are allergic to the unfragranced SK cleansers and SK oil. Quick resale though so that's a positive.
I've noticed as soon as a freak posts something like this there's lots of how much do you want for it 🙄

I may be in the minority but I always patch test. I certainly wouldn't throw several new products at my face at once

I'm sure Hirons will be back commenting/taking offence when she releases another SKU

Reactions: 2

Filouette

Chatty Member
The way brands are distancing themselves from her, it's showing that she's not as well liked or as influential as she once was.
And they're doing the smart thing and don't advertise the fact that they're distancing themselves. They just stop interacting with her and stop providing products for the kits. She screams it from the rooftops and then later changes her mind.

foxwarren

VIP Member
The girl has a good figure (as do most girls her age) but it’s not a model’s figure - not in the sense of catwalk anyway. Only Fans perhaps.
If it works for Sam Smith, but he is an Oscar winning singer. Ava is a business womans’ daughter.

Madamex

VIP Member
I was in libertys last wed and saw a bunch of employee types and a camera man at the skin rocks counter. Caroline was wondering about. Didn’t notice any customers at her counter 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah liberty didn't know what they were in for! 🤣😭

• Haha

Madamex

VIP Member
Are PAs still making tea? Is that normal now? Or is it just her? She makes tea for her all the time not just when she's on live.

Traazers

VIP Member
Didn’t she say ages ago she wasn’t doing kits any more? I swear she used it as a sales tactic a while ago but they’ve been coming out so regularly since then I can’t keep up

Whatisgoingoninworld

Does anyone have screenshots of her respectful reply? I am not in the Facebook group.
anyone can afford 3 pound a month??? The mansion must be filling her head with air.

JaneRev

VIP Member
Didn’t she say ages ago she wasn’t doing kits any more? I swear she used it as a sales tactic a while ago but they’ve been coming out so regularly since then I can’t keep up
Hirons said kits were staying (for now let's see how that goes😂) but she was stopping doing the Skin Rocks boxes. Not sure of the reason it might be the usual excuse of "I'm mixing things up"

donutwitch

Chatty Member
I’m debating whether to get the micro needle as I keep watching her Instagram posts about it and I’m really tempted. Would you recommend?.
I would… I was cautious and only used it twice a week for the first couple of months but I like the results a lot tbh. Just don’t press down on the skin, be gentle, and be super strict about cleaning and storing it properly. Xx

• Heart

Shelly333

Im still doing a Tom Hanks in Big. ‘I don’t get it.’ Why would anyone pay for it and what is the point of it? I downloaded it and after ‘using’ it for a fee months I deleted it. It is pointless.
I’m with you, I downloaded it, didn’t really give me much but I felt it wanted me to interact to garner info from me. So not for me.

Hannak922

Who is their social media person?! These replies 🙈 So blunt, uncaring and unprofessional

View attachment 2821260
If another brand was this unprofessional she would be slagging them off and rightly so. If I was looking to spend money on a brand and that was the response I'd gotten I would take my money somewhere else!

Speaking of, do people have any favourite trinny products? Makeup or skincare , might have to pick up some bits when it arrives in Dublin!

50sGirl

VIP Member
I found that out last night and had exactly the same thought 😂😂 When Hirons found out she probably looked like a bulldog chewing a wasp whilst sucking a lemon,!

I've also ordered her new skin tint so looking forward to trying that
Oo please report back on it.

• Heart