Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shelly333

Watched the live. Has she ever said that she makes no money from the app? I'm sure she used to say that? Secondly, she was scathing about Stella M's skincare when it launched. Now they are courting her because they think her opinion makes a difference. She's been to lunch with some of the team there and is no doubt helping them, for payment no doubt. Unfortunately this all feeds her overinflated ego.
She said on todays live that’s she’s self funded it for the 2 yrs irs been in existence and if you want to move forward with it it has to become premium, no more expensive than other premium apps.

Reactions: 3

GalofHal

Awaiting imminent stories of Ava twerking her arse on the Champs Elysees...
It's chucking it down today with incoming snow in an hour. She's probably sheltering. On the other hand, perfect photo op for her furry headgear.

Was funny seeing scantily clad "celebs" teetering out of the Loewe show yesterday in the lashing rain. Not so much fun queuing up at night to get into Foyle, Arms and Hog in the wind and rain.

foxwarren

VIP Member
What did the comments say?

Also, I didn't think many people share on IG? Neither other influencers or brands, or freaks. Ie not many 'well done SR' sort of shares. And she absolutely would share every single one. I actually think the tide has turned. On the KPS video someone commented that they've seen the light and KPS said yes, lots of people are. Which could be BS. But I also think it's true.
Influencers and brands are not going to mention it if they are not paid or given something free.

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
IIRC she didn't like the initial releases from the brand. It was on a live last year when she was ripping into celebrity ranges.

She mentioned today that Skin Rocks might be looking to bring the Stella skincare into a beauty treatment room alongside them - that she couldn't see it going into department stores or Space NK because it was too sophisticated or high end or some such bull.
Stella skincare is already in Space Nk, has been for a while!

bottlewrapper

Chatty Member
I don't know that Hirons' face is damaged from the sun, so much as normal aging (which comes from within your skin, based on your genetics - although she is the advert that nothing you put on your skin will do anything about that), plus too much botox which always seems to result in wrinkly eyes, I assume because the tiny muscles are overworked trying to compensate for the bigger muscles which have been nuked with botox. Plus there's nothing that can really be done about the neck because it needs to move.

I'd say there's a lot going on behind the scenes with injectables and lasers which she omits to mention, because it won't help her flog product.

foxwarren

VIP Member
Kate Pink Smith had a live. Her make up is so old fashioned. She’s a brunette Caroline, feral. She’s still not saying what happened with Oaf though.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
On that live she said there will be an SPF - probably in about 2026. And a new launch of something else next week.

foxwarren

VIP Member
No matter what she is selling, she has not created a full routine with her my-first-chemistry set. Didn’t she say you needed nothing with the retinal when she launched it? Having used it, I can’t imagine the oils slick that using the oil and moisturiser with the retinal would cause!
Jennifer Rock has launched the skingredients retinol today.

Attachments

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
On her live last night she said of the acids 'yes you can use either at least every other day. At least every other day'.
So going against the advice on the website of only every third day.

JaneRev

VIP Member
I still laugh when I think of her sparkly jacket phase copying Trinny but Hirons looked like some Blackpool drag queen in them vs Trinny looking effortlessly chic in them.
The recent sparkly jacket, which left glitter over everything. You could see how much it was winding her up towards the end of the phase. With the addition of those hideous necklaces stretching "Stop asking me they're not real"

Then the Freaks rushing to buy them. It's almost like she has the freaks under a spell. Even when I bought the kits and watched her lives a lot. She didn't inspire me to run out and copy her fashion or make up

JaneRev

VIP Member
I think it's this one:

About this post from LE:

Ah yes, now I remember! Thanks for posting. It's been one of those weeks and i thought it might have been on Hirons latest live...which I really didn't fancy sitting through with her and two of her offspring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Ray1403

Chatty Member
I got it yesterday (T6) and it’s superb. More coverage than a regular tint but super natural looking and it lasts all day. Re matching the colour I told them I was 10 in the foundation and they suggested T6 or 7. I resisted the urge to powder and ended up not needing to through the day:
She’s nailed it and the attention to detail in getting the formula, colour and texture just right has paid off.
The lip pencil is good, tho IMO no better than my holy grail Tilbury Iconic Nude.
---
i love a skin tint (been pretty much exclusively using the fenty one for years) and you’ve fully convinced me to get the LE one now 😂

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
I would… I was cautious and only used it twice a week for the first couple of months but I like the results a lot tbh. Just don’t press down on the skin, be gentle, and be super strict about cleaning and storing it properly. Xx
What results have you seen? I can’t get to grips with the concept of punching holes in my face