Caroline Hirons #30 Needled by Trinny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this is brand new information, I had no idea her surname was pronounced the same as iron. I thought it was -her-on- :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
What is embarrassing is that a woman in her 50s has signed pop and football memorabilia on her walls. It’s like a teenagers bedroom wall

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's trying so hard to nail that trend but it's not really hitting the spot...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear lord… she ain’t Mariah Carey. Cringgge

if Trinny did this, she’d be smugly gulping tea and having pops at Trinny

Wow... I played this out loud and my partner said "Is she taking the piss? Please boycott her"

Already done it luvvy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I saw Sam Bunting doing this yesterday on insta. I fear there will be more saddos using it for engagement.

Absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: 3
I don't think she should do Tik Tok. I like the person in the comments who asked who she was.
Her products in space nk are right on the bottom shelf at the back of the shop. The loud colours really clash with everything - really unappealing.

Why are the skin bramds’ seasonal guides always so late? Winter advice now, in January, instead of two months ago.

Reactions: 3
What is embarrassing is that a woman in her 50s has signed pop and football memorabilia on her walls. It’s like a teenagers bedroom wall
Ha, and her 'cabinet full of awards' - basically her two star AA certificate, three swimming badges, her sports day participation medal and her baton twirlers grade 1 cup. Well done!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ha, and her 'cabinet full of awards' - basically her two star AA certificate, three swimming badges, her sports day participation medal and her baton twirlers grade 1 cup. Well done!
Dont forget her first prize in the Nellie Boswell Lookalike competition! 😜🤭

• Haha
Not another one ?!
Yes, she’s waiting until after January payday because she’s good like that… 🙄
She really likes to get every spare penny from the Freaks and they lap it up! They act like she is doing it out if the kindness of her heart! 🤢 Wake up Freaks - she makes a shedload mansion load of money from those kits and if you think she is doing it just to benefit you and not her own bank account then there is no hope for you.
Wake up and smell the AliBaba Express bags!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Moaning about lack of Barbie Oscar nominations, she has to jump in every female bandwagon. Love Margot and Greta but the movie was horrible, it was not good at all that’s why they haven’t received a nomination!!!

What an idiot. Is she implying that one of the female nominees didn't deserve their place on the list and that place should have gone to Margot Robbie instead? And if so, which one? Bet she didn't think that through

How is that oil stuff so £££££££££ the ingredients are super cheap. I know she needs a lot of cash to pay for her kids but wow.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.