Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
There is a huge difference in followers of the two opposing camps.

When you look at engagement on social media, Trinny wins hands down. More views and she always engages, often not just with a like but words of encouragement. The Oaf only does this when she needs to sell you something.

Tribers lift each other up, are intelligent, many are older women (a demographic often ignored) and seem genuinely fun. Granted there is a bit too much silver being worn for my timid taste, but why not if you want to shine out.

Freaks blindly follow the diktat of the leader, which leads to the endless stupid questions about should I wear sunscreen in my dark room or what skincare régime should my 4 year old be following. Any deviation from the rules or questioning of them leads to accusations of disloyalty to the kween.

Trinny is always gracious, the Oaf jumps in with both feet and has an opinion on everything. It's her way only. No dissent allowed.

The freaks group used to be fun with lots of good advice. CH was worth following at the beginning (I still love using Pixi Glow Tonic) and I enjoyed watching her empties vids. She has morphed into a rude, grifting boor. How many skin barriers have been ruined by her promotion of acids?

Her attack on Trinny has sickened me. She is showing her true colours, jealousy and spite. I hope her empire crashes and burns.

And breathe 🙂
You have summed up exactly how I feel.

If you don’t bow at the altar of Hirons and agree with everything she says then she will not only cut you off, she will trash your reputation to the Freaks and anyone else who will listen. She did it to Brandon from The Ordinary, Drunk Elephant, Liz Earle and didn’t she fall out with the people at Cult Beauty too? Classic narcissist behaviour.

To her “Yes People” who read here, I bet you walk on eggshells, scared to upset her in case you’re next in line to be fed to the Freaks! Please pass this message on to your dear “Kween” 🤢 - if everyone around you is an arsehole, perhaps YOU’RE the asshole!

That is all.

Reactions: 17

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
Just seen Nellie’s replied to these comments
“Disappointed by the clumsy comments“ my arse! She didn’t stop them though did she? Just thrown her expert under the bus. Backpeddling like crazy now she’s figured out she got it wrong

FINIFUS

VIP Member
I just treated myself to a couple of Trinny's products using money I got for my birthday. I'm planning to try a couple of others once they're in Liberty.

I was watching a "live" which Trinny posted not long after getting back from her month-long Australian tour. She looked and sounded exhausted. The difference between how she talks about the women who showed up, bought her book or products is light years away from the Oaf's ranting. Obviously Trinny is a business woman and it's important for her to engage with her customers, but imo she does it supremely well and conveys genuine appreciation.

I'm coming to the conclusion that there must be a masochistic element to Hirons' followers. Surely anyone would go out of their way to avoid such a common, uncouth and downright nasty piece of work in real life.

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
Hirons is getting a slating on the Nadine group.
Calling her an influencer and that she looks older than her years. There are obviously a few die hard Freaks defending her but most agree she is nothing more than in influencer now who used to do facials! 😆
Trinny is also being called an influencer on the same thread but no other insults.

I wonder if Nadine will remove the posts or lock it to protect her “friend.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Rowling

Chatty Member
I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the SR office today, I bet some of them are currently scrolling this thread .

• Haha

FINIFUS

VIP Member
So here we have a timeline of whereabouts from the horse's mouth. I'm willing to bet that most of this is lies.

View attachment 2514713
What happened to Ireland wasn't she claiming Irish heritage? As well as indigenous North American and somehow vaguely African/Caribbean heritage? Or is she just talking about where she's lived?

If the latter, she really should say "currently of London and Somerset"

• Haha

barmj

Chatty Member
Excuse you, Cazza is Israeli! Just like she’s Native American, Irish, and Liverpudlian!

• Haha

Deevee47

VIP Member
She looks like that Kim from Kim woodburn? and Aggie or whatever she’s called.
a loud motor mouth with too much to say for herself and no substance.

1000% this.

She can’t help reposting things that criticize the US. Which, fine, but she looks like a moron when her government is doing the same. damn. thing. (But she leaves that out, of course 😂)

She mocked Kentucky when talking to Jordan. I think she was joking about incest or something. Um, ya may wanna start with your own royal family… HELLO!
---

Horribly offensive 1000% of the time. But “iT’s JuSt BaNtErrrrrr”
---
Can’t believe I ever took beauty advice from someone who looks like this. What can I say? Covid messed with my mind.

• Haha

OnlyPassingThrough

Am I imagining it or was there always a sizeable charitable donation? Because there isn't, and that says to me that the business is struggling financially.

The price increase after 48 hours is shady and desparate.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Her lives 😬
So many irritating things:
The tea swilling.
The grimacing and baring her teeth.
The smug 'hm hm' laugh when she has said something contraversial or ballsy like 'I just block anyone who is a dick'.
The affectation she is late/unprepared.
The fiddling with her hair in the delusion it is so mad and uncontrollable.
The fiddling with her neckline.
The constant muttering viewers comments under her breath.

For starters 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
I’m a bit confused. Is this ‘not an advent- advent Calendar‘ thing that she is still trying to flog, the same thing that had the waitlist/queuing system, and was going up in price after 48 hours blah blah blah? Has it not sold out yet?
All those freaks who were stressing it would sell out before payday were being told not to risk it 🤣 surely if you don’t have £155 in the bank and you have to wait for payday you shouldn't be spending it on this crap?
---
Why is she flogging Skin & Me again? She doesn’t use it. And it’s one product which negates the need for all the crap she sells. Conflict of interest surely?

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
So no mention of Trinny then? 🤔

I’d just like to apologise for numerous errors in my posts these last few days. I wish I could edit them. It’s a combination of insomnia, peri brain fog and headaches. I’m not usually so careless and it drives me mad when I notice them. 😳

• Heart

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Does anyone know how "you couldn't afford my daughter" has worked out? How many high profile and expensive ads/ sponsored posts has Ava worked on?

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
She reminds me of talia storm. Her mum has spent years trying to make her happen even spreading rumours of her dating a beckham but she’s a NOBODY as she’s that unlikable. Nellie give it a fucking rest of that was my daughter I’d ban her off socials. Imagine admitting to having a driving ban!!! How mortifying as if it was anyone else she’d be vilifying them. GET IN THE BIN NELLIE

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
More diamanté necklaces in Edinburgh.
And she is obsessed with the idea her hair is this amazing untameable thick mop, whereas it is quite thin looking with rats tails but stiff with masses of root product.

• Haha
  • Sick

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
One thing I don't understand: she says she did the live in response to all the questions she got as she was 'inundated'. Such nonsense. If she was indeed inundated by questions why would she feel the need to address them herself? Why couldn't she just say something like "if I were you I would direct your questions to Trinny as she is selling this product and would be the best person to advise on the correct usage"

I mean it's not like Trinny has zero social media presence ffs. She is very active and engaged on her own social media presence and there's the Facebook group too. She would be only delighted to answer questions I'm sure

We all know that what the oaf did was absolutely was not about educating the customers or looking after their best interests- it was a takedown of Trinny. It's undeniable