Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deevee47

VIP Member
I love that trinny then went on to say that her micro needling kits have sold out and that they are restocking. Go Trinny!!! What an absolute cow hirons is. Support friends and woman my arse, she’s a cow end of.
So tonight’s live is everything you need to know about microneedling 🤣 aka have a pop at Trinny. She’s so obvious

• Heart
Reactions: 17

OnlyPassingThrough

I watched it. It was absolutely horrific. I cannot believe they are friends no matter what The Oaf says. So wrong on so many levels. The way that she said 'nothing personal towards Trinny please'. She just wants to be seen as An Expert. And she is not. She is a total cow.

• Heart

Whatisgoingoninworld

People say things all the time and if something that small makes you “feel” insulted that’s a you thing. Nothing said here was discriminatory or appalling. FrankieBelle already said it was not meant to insult the irish so no point being passive aggressive. The Irish are wonderful

GalofHal

Ava in Paris moaning on Tik Tok that her feet are sore in heels. Then admits she ran a red light on an electric scooter. FFS it's because of irresponsible gits like her that we can no longer hire them. No wonder she got told off by a local. Same sense of entitlement as her oafish mother.

• Wow
  • Angry

FINIFUS

VIP Member
All those freaks who were stressing it would sell out before payday were being told not to risk it 🤣 surely if you don’t have £155 in the bank and you have to wait for payday you shouldn't be spending it on this crap?
---
Why is she flogging Skin & Me again? She doesn’t use it. And it’s one product which negates the need for all the crap she sells. Conflict of interest surely?
Yes you would think it's a conflict of interest. Anybody remotely sane would think so. A brand recommending another brand - and if the Skin & Me prescription includes tretinoin, users should need nothing more at night than that, except a cleanser and maybe a moisturiser. I know Hirons flogs those two products, but so do Skin & Me and her promotion includes those as well.

Fact is old mother Oaf relies on the freaks to buy whatever old shite she churns out. I think she's already flogged a sort of barrier repair kit or box (I may have imagined this), but honestly she encourages her acolytes to screw up their skin barrier through over-use of the crap she sells.

I am beyond glad that I've seen the light as far as Hirons is concerned. I must have saved a small fortune in the time since I found you Tattlers.

Oh and my face hasn't fallen off since I stopped buying her rubbish - even though I've used CeraVe hand cream on my face a couple of times....

FINIFUS

VIP Member
I read, and deleted, the kit email. Yet again there's absolutely nothing in there that interests me. Not a single product. Nah thanks nana. I'll spend the money on a weekend away with my mates, thanks. Far better value imo.

• Heart

Deevee47

VIP Member
💯 agree. she shouldn’t have mentioned trinny at all, hirons mentioned her first. There’s lots of kits on the market so she didn’t have to mention trinny but used the opportunity to be the huge bitch that she is and try and slag her brand off. The fact that she had to go on afterwards and explain a lot of the reasoning behind the live says everything. She could have set the agenda from the start as a good interviewer would do.
she absolutely egged on that guest- and then threw her under the bus afterwards when the heat in the kitchen got too much.

I agree. Kirsten definitely seemed to have pre planned agenda to bash Trinny at every chance she got.

Rowling

Chatty Member
It does seem the moisturiser isn’t selling as they hoped. I’d rather pay £44 for the beauty pie Youthbomb moisturisers as they are full of peptides. SR might be a good moisturiser but not at that price. Not on your Nellie !.

• Haha

misspepsi

Its incredible how much things change in 3 years. She has become a mockery of her old image. Almost everything has become opposite of 2020 Caroline.
The self loving cackle after every ”funny” comment she makes, the mere lack of self awareness, force selling of her own products and the kits (sometimes several email ads per day!) showing them to her followers throats.
The worst is the skin that has become so thin at her old age any comment even remotely critical sets her over the edge in form of banning people and having several IG stories critiquing ”lack of manners” of some people.
I recall how she was talking about Liz Earle as a manager for many years. For me she portrays herself as such a tyrant I would happily go on dole than work under Nellies tyranny.

F1 Philo

This is exactly an mlm model. She wouldn’t…would she??
I’d hate to be friends and family of a freak this Christmas. Retinoids for all! “But auntie I’m only 8.” “Yes but Caroline says you‘re never too old or young for good skin care.”

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
Whilst it would be lovely to think about lawyer involvement I don’t think there was anything litigious said. I suspect Trinny will shrug and move on and enjoy reading her bank statements. I do wonder why Space NK are so close with The Oaf though? What’s going on there?
Trinny doesn’t need to do anything. Hirons has (hopefully) orchestrated the beginning of her own downfall.

As for her being close to Space NK, are they though?
She was close to Cult Beauty, until she wasn’t.
She was close to Brandon from The Ordinary, until she wasn’t.
She was close to Indeed Labs, until she wasn’t…

Hmm, who is the common denominator here? 🤔

• Heart

JamieLynn

Received a ‘shining the spotlight’ email from Caroline’s best mate, Space NK, today. It was about Theresa Tarmey.

Can you guess which item received top billing?

Yep, the £220 microneedling kit advertised and endorsed by the Kween herself.

• Haha
  • Wow

50sGirl

VIP Member
Just came here to post the “stirring the pot” comment but I see it’s already been done.
I only watched a few minutes of the live but she absolutely did try to hide a smirk when the expert criticised Trinny.

I personally don’t think it was a good idea of Trinny’s to launch this but it’s as if Nellie has been waiting for an opportunity to criticise Trinny’s range and, now she has one, she’s going in for the kill (whilst keeping her own hands clean) and dressing it up as a Public Service Announcement.

Nellie has been so bitter that Trinny used “her” yellow and colour coded her skincare before her.
I can imagine the conversations at Hillbilly Hirons Mansion “well if we had a multi millionaire backing us we could all do it.”

She is bitter and jealous and it’s showing big time.
Bad form.
For women? My arse!

Oh and how does she get away without declaring that her Instagram posts about her brand are ads?

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
While I do think the tool might be problematic especially if not used correctly I really am not convinced this was the oaf's intention whatsoever. Especially if she was raving about another similar tool 5 years ago. This was an attempted takedown