Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
I love the fact that Trinny mispronounces Hirons as “Hearons.”
Usually I’d think it rude but I bet it winds up Nellie so I’m all for it! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16

50sGirl

VIP Member
So tonight’s live is everything you need to know about microneedling 🤣 aka have a pop at Trinny. She’s so obvious
I though exactly the same. She is so transparent but the Freakoids are blind to it.
She then has the nerve to post this…

7365C201-701B-4E61-8D60-F31AB83E695C.jpeg

Hypocrite Hirons strikes again! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Those stories about wanting sofa recommendations - she's on the beg isn't she?
Shameless. But not an influencer.

• Haha

GalofHal

The comments under the live are bad! She calls a woman a Karen because she called out exactly what we all are thinking
The woman in question is actually called Karen. But it does look bad. CH getting all defensive in the last hour replying to criticism. Accusing someone of stirring the pot when she tagged Trinny. The Oaf is vile, the live is a deliberate, spiteful attack on Trinny.

As for someone saying her hair is fabulous, is she blind????

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I’m hoping some freaks have stopped being under the spell after this awful treatment of Trinny and find their way here.
To be honest I think the tide is turning. I even feel like the freaks group has quietened down a bit in the last while

Reactions: 15

ChestyLaRue

Sali Hughes article is a real gem this week, especially #19 😂. ‘
If you don’t have much money, consider spending it on brands with stacks of it
Mega brands owned by L’Oréal (such as CeraVe, Garnier), Unilever (Dove), P&G (Olay), Beiersdorf (Nivea, Eucerin) and Walgreens Boots Alliance (No7) have enormous bulk-buying power, recruit top cosmetic scientists and spend more annually on research and development than most brands spend in a lifetime. To squeeze all of this into an affordable price point is hellish for a small, independent brand. So if you have necessarily shallow pockets, you may want to put your principles aside and plunder the deeper ones of a global bigwig.’

On a tangent it always makes me wonder when someone who’s vegetarian, has a rescue dog etc recommends so many brands that test on animals as Sali Hughes does 🤔 Yea they don’t test in the UK/Europe but they do in other markets so surely those animals count too?

Rowling

Chatty Member
I hope the expert comes out with receipts of what the plan was before the live and then Hierons will have nowhere to hide.

• Heart

Rowling

Chatty Member
So Ava’s in the driving seat hanging out the window ON HER PHONE???? And gangster granny has nothing to say??? It’s illegal for a start could you imagine if she’d put her foot on the accelerator by accident and had a bump? Anyone else she’d vilify!!!! 6 points straight away and posting it on tick-tock she must be brain dead?? Why isn’t cazza mortified?? The whole family are like the clampit’s
if this was say Trinny’s daughter, Nellie would do a whole Instagram live about it and post endless stories about dangers of driving and using a phone. She’d be so smug and act holier than thou but cos it’s Baby Gal Ava G , it’s fine. She could’ve crashed into someone’s car but cos it’s Ava it’s “am I bovvered ?!”

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
That live was a contrived pile on, hitting Trinny’s weak spot - aesthetic experience. The expert was there to say everything that the Fathead wasn’t prepared to say but desperately wanted to. She even laughed when the expert said she was appalled with Trinny’s advice.

She’s a back stabbing bitch. How she’s ever going to still claim to be a friend of Trinny after this very public humiliation of her is beyond me.

I can’t stand micro needling, it wrecked my skin. But this bullying under the umbrella of addressing the questions of her sheep was just horrible to watch. I’m mortified for Trinny.
I just watched a bit. The sanctimonious old hypocritical bag saying 'this isn't about bashing Trinny - anyone who does in comments will be banned' whilst merrily proceeding to slag her off.
I don't get microneedling either - punching holes in your skin does not strike me as a good idea.
That expert - 'The whole industry is appalled at Trinny' 😂 Get a grip. Obviously it has all been okayed at high levels (for right or wrong) or she wouldn't be bloody doing it.
I'm not defending Trinny or this silly microneedling stuff - just hate Ma Hirons feeling so superior.

OnlyPassingThrough

The more I think about it the more I think Trinny’s live was a direct strat. Three facial expressions in which she mentioned scowling. Ignoring when someone is talking about you, and flipping the bird.

There was no way she would give the oaf the satisfaction of coming on to talk about it. But she wanted to address it in her own fabulous way.

👏👏👏

• Heart

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I know, it wasn't about being a fair mod or not, it was more about how a supposed feminist doesn't have any female moderators in a group that would mostly be made up of women. I'd imagine there's certain perks to being a mod

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I hope someone reminds Nellie about her love of Teresa Tarmay’s derma roller home kit , which I recall was something like £300 to buy.

Bloody hypocrite.