Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalofHal

Ava in Paris moaning on Tik Tok that her feet are sore in heels. Then admits she ran a red light on an electric scooter. FFS it's because of irresponsible gits like her that we can no longer hire them. No wonder she got told off by a local. Same sense of entitlement as her oafish mother.
And why is she wearing a fur hat when it's 29°c today? 🌞🌞🌞

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Deevee47

VIP Member
SJP’s body language is brilliant!! And I don’t blame her.
Why does Emma always look sooooo untidy!! If she hasn’t a face trowelled in make on, looking like a throwback to the 1980’s, then she looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge. As for Hiron’s didn’t know she came up with the name Guns. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Ps I know Nana is tall but everything about her in supersize. She has massive feet and face and neck and hair.. just an observation I haven’t noticed before.

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
Give it long enough and she'll bring one out. Her principles evaporate when theres a hint of money.
Bit of a pile on about Trinnys microneedling tool.
She did say don’t quote me I might do one next year 🙄 she doesn’t have any principles she just goes where the money is

GalofHal

Yikes Ava is in Paris according to Instagram. I just went past one of her locations 30 mins ago.

Would have had a word with her if I had bumped into her 😁

• Haha

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
Wouldn't it have been the classy and honorable thing to approach Trinny with something like "I'm getting lots of comments and questions on the microneedling tool, just wanted to give you a heads up". Instead she acted like a little rat and dragged in a nobody who was too stupid to realise she was being used
Yes, that “expert” is a pretty stupid nobody. 100% used by Hirons but too thick to clock it

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
Did she just delete a live i think from yeaterday about rant on companies? I was in the middle of watching it and now cant find it? Or am i just going crazy???

• Wow

Rowling

Chatty Member
Have you seen some of the freaks pics from the space nk events ?. Nellie’s outfit - that pink blouse and those jeans that looked like an explosion of a denim skirt looked dreadful.

Reactions: 4

barmj

Chatty Member
Omg, I’m daft then. I honestly thought SJP was like model tall 🤣 I’ve never seen Sex and the City but she always seemed to be all legs in clips. Looking back though, she did seem small in Hocus Pocus 🙈

I’d love to see a full body scan of CH. She’s a freak of nature!

• Haha

barmj

Chatty Member
I always thought SJP was tall but she looks tiny next to Cazza! Isn’t CH only 5’10? She looks about 6’4 next to SJP 😭😭😭

• Haha

Filouette

Chatty Member
Trinny’s Bounce Back Peptide moisturiser is so much better and a fraction of the price.
Oh yes. That's a really really nice moisturiser.
Trinny is a tad too manic for my taste, so I don't follow her socials but her skincare products are great and a sensual joy to use.

ButterTart

VIP Member
Plenty of people who have launched skincare ranges aren’t dermatologists including The Oaf herself. No reason for her to hate on Sturm. I’ve had quite a few samples of Sturm skincare and everything has been fabulous. If only I could afford to buy it 🤣
Many of her formulations are identical or very close to Babor, which is much less expensive. Worth checking out.