Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Opinionated

VIP Member
Trinny has launched a microneedling tool. Be interesting to see what Caroline says about that. Pretty sure she says that should only be done in a clinic. Today's live might be interesting. Someone is bound to ask.
I noticed in the background trinnys products looked alot like the aesthetic of cazzas. Has gangster granny no ideas of her own

Reactions: 4

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I haven’t seen on a live for a while but watched this today, why is she still constantly sniffling. It’s never a pleasant watch, you know uplifting, joyous…… plus someone has told her about the shouting as she’s mentioned that too. I did wonder why have an expert of 35years opposed to her 19, does she keep interrupting her?
You're right - she did keep interrupting her.
Kept fiddling with her hair, sniffing and saying 'right sorry I just have to say this...' to talk about something irrelevant as Kirsten was mid sentence.
Plus the bloody fidgeting and gulping tea from her mug.

youncer

The amount of full kits and kits with just 1 product removed up for sale in the selling group is mad.
People get caught up in the rush then get buyers remorse
Regular kit purchasers and shopaholics with deep CC debt Venn diagram is a circle

Traazers

VIP Member
I see the haddock woman isn’t a bestie of Nellie’s then? She commented on the live that she couldn’t be there at the event and Nellie shouted whyever not?? With her loud gob! Does she not know she’s got cancer? Haddock then explained why but I didn’t hear Nellie say anything about it? I bet haddock felt like a nobody
to be fair she is a nobody

mindlessness

VIP Member
She always goes on about the app being to educate and not sell. But apps generally take around £30k to build. So she’s either paid that to a software house or she’s hired people to build it. In which case she’ll have similar costs per year regards salaries, NI, pension etc. she hasn’t built it for free. People are so dumb to believe she has.

Does anyone have it? Are there ads/paid content? Is it clear that she datamines for brands in the T&Cs?

It’s another revenue stream. It has to be.
I remember there being a theory in these threads when the app came out that Caroline must be planning on profiting from the data in some way (selling it or data mining)? But I am not sure what their T&Cs are.

I generally hold to the 'if it's free, you're the product' mindset with things like this.

I wonder if the links to products to buy (if they exist) are affiliate links?

FINIFUS

VIP Member
I'd like to try some Trinny skincare - what would you guys recommend? I like actives and T's ingredients list for actives sounds good.
I've used the Better Off gel cleanser and Overnight Sensation retinal for about a week and am loving both. I got a sample of the Vitamin C serum to test it before buying as it's strong (30%) and wanted to check it would be OK for my skin before buying. I used it 3 times (alternating nights with the retinal) and have had no problems. The skincare Match2Me is worth doing.

One of the items I am 99.9% sure is the Dieux eye masks. Its the tin on the top right of the photo. I think they retail for around £20.
Right I’ve added that in too. But so far it’s seeming like a mish mash of shite that you couldn’t actually create a decent routine out of and all relatively inexpensive items that the kit isn’t really providing great enough bang for buck for

Shelly333

IMG_3503.png
Well the run don’t walk as for the non advent advent bag isn’t working too well. Apart from free kitbag who had this email today?

• Wow
  • Haha