Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rowling

Chatty Member
I’ve only just noticed this in the description for the live. She says she supports Trinny and the brand but not the product the brand released. She’s talking like Trinny has nothing to do with Trinny London and it’s just her name on it. Trinny IS her brand , she is involved in every aspect of TL. So for Hierons to make out like she’s annoyed at some fictional “dark forces” who run TL for releasing the microneedle is just utter drivel , she knows exactly what she was doing using this as a opportunity to bash Trinny personally and professionally.

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Filouette

Chatty Member
It’s not like she has that many Americans wanting to work with her. Jordan? (Though maybe not anymore.) Kate Somerville seems like a thing of the past.
They want the freaks to get addicted to the product and then buy them at full price. That won't work if there's constantly another kit with another similar product around the corner. The oaf is not building brand loyalty.

FINIFUS

VIP Member
According to her stories , she’s doing a live tonight as Nellie is in the office today. That’ll be interesting 🤔
Ooh I'll do my best to watch - although I increasingly find I can't tolerate more than a few minutes of the Oaf

• Haha

Rowling

Chatty Member
According to her stories , she’s doing a live tonight as Nellie is in the office today. That’ll be interesting 🤔

• Haha

Rowling

Chatty Member
I'm Irish and didn't read it as an insult. Frankiebelle said it was to distinguish him from the other dominatrix fella. If she had said something like 'the dirty Irish mod' fair enough, that would be insulting but I wouldn't read officious + description of who he is so people know who is being referred to as anti Irish sentiment
oh my !. I forgot about the dominatrix guy ,I remember clicking on his profile and seeing that kind of stuff on his profile. Freaks group mod by day, Mr Dom if ya nasty by night !.

• Haha
  • Sick

Shelly333

I haven’t seen on a live for a while but watched this today, why is she still constantly sniffling. It’s never a pleasant watch, you know uplifting, joyous…… plus someone has told her about the shouting as she’s mentioned that too. I did wonder why have an expert of 35years opposed to her 19, does she keep interrupting her?

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
Re the podcast with Steven Bartlett, I remember listening at the time thinking in no way would Trinny have spoken about her husband's death had it not been agreed beforehand. What professional/celebrity would not ask what was going to be discussed ahead of recording? I thought it was a brilliant podcast, and Steven was sensitive and appropriate. Trinny was awesome.

I take it chavvy hirons hasn't been asked to be on it? That explains it.

I don't think she's quiet because of SpaceNK - she was vlogging her and her idiot employees at the airport, in the hotel etc. when in Scotland last week. I think she's a bit stumped at the backlash this has caused.

Like all narcissists she has no idea how to behave when it's apparent she's done something wrong.
she is remarkably quiet isn’t she? Long may it last

• Haha

Rowling

Chatty Member
This to me is the most distasteful bit - Trinny will be fine, if she can cope with the criticism of going out with the throttling Saatchi after Nigella, and him pumping in the money to fund her brand, she'll be cope with this.

But this Kirsten woman was clearly pumped up by Caroline to go on the attack before the live, and as a result, she came across poorly.

I feel hosts owe a bit of loyalty to their guests, and the oaf could have diffused it by saying we're not just talking about Trinny, we're talking about all home microneedling kits. Instead....
I agree. Kirsten definitely seemed to have pre planned agenda to bash Trinny at every chance she got.

Yes, that “expert” is a pretty stupid nobody. 100% used by Hirons but too thick to clock it
I got the impression she was talking in the tone of the ‘private group’ they mentioned, where you need qualifications and to answer questions in order to get in and bitch about successful product lines discuss secret beauty therapy shizz

Traazers

VIP Member
Never heard of ASMR and went on to see if I could find out. So do people with anxiety watch it or something? What’s supposed to be the point behind it. Never heard of it before!
it's the name of the feeling you get from it - you get tingles that feel like they start in your brain and kind of run down your neck. like being tickled or someone playing with your hair. people do use it for anxiety but also for sleep, relaxing etc.
we have a thread about it if you're interested: https://tattle.life/threads/asmr-channels.12925/

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
Her stories are filled with criticism of the US (as usual). Tell me, Caroline, why no mention of the UK’s position?

Xenophobe Hirons: “A country’s government is NOT its people.”

Unless we’re talking about the US, that is.

*If you’re going to post to your stories, why not round it out with these (that you so conveniently left out).*

Sht-you-pid cunt doesn’t know what she’s talking about.

(Not defending the actions of the US. Seriously wondering why she’s pointing fingers and casually leaving out what her own country is doing.)
---
She told Jordan she’s coming to the US this spring. Here’s hoping the cunt stays home!
This is all just clickbait. I don’t know who this bloke is but she‘s thoughtlessly reposting it without any understanding of what’s really going on. Virtue signalling. She is an uneducated oaf and should stay in her own lane

FINIFUS

VIP Member
Blimey. Looks like the mother got all the forehead allocation for the female side of the family 🤔

• Haha

Rowling

Chatty Member
I still laugh at that live when she was talking about HRT and seeing her face when she screamed “JUST GIVE ME THE DRUGS” was hilarious 😂.

anyone seeing that clip out of context would think WTF ?!.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Nellie on tour. She's a fan of a diamanté necklace these days for some reason.
Has she recreated INXS on that bloody bridge yet?

Screenshot_20231022_135639.jpg

Madamex

VIP Member
Exactly. I don't blame someone who has no experience of being in the public eye. The oaf does not have that excuse
---
Also: if she doesn't agree with the Trinny fashion comment, did she actually say anything at the time? Did she stand up for Trinny? I haven't gotten that far but I'd be shocked if she did
No she said nothing.

• Sick