Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FINIFUS

VIP Member
Yet more kit spam. "Run don't walk last chance to get your complementary kit bag with any kit ordered"

Yeah, right. A $2 Ali Baba bag supposedly worth £30, if you spend £160/£165 first.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Libertine1975

VIP Member
It definitely is. Watched a bit of the live, and the repeated exhortations to fill out all the details about products "So we can improve the app recommendations"...

Yeah right - so SR can take all that lovely information and 1. Use it to make a product with mass appeal, and 2. Sell that information to other companies so they can use it to concoct (non-competing) products with mass appeal.

Also, as long as SR don't connect the preference information to data identifying an individual, all that product feedback doesn't count as 'personal data' under GDPR, so they can do what they want with it.

Also on the birthday message, SR saying that over 49,000 people have bought a SR product. Top two products are retinol 1 (£65) and oil (£60). Average those with the moisturiser (£58) to get an average product price of £61.

61 x 49000 = £2,989,000 turnover on product alone...
This is why I think SR and the kits are separate. With SR the app costs to run and if they aren't selling the data they are using it to develop product. If people don't buy the product then no money and the company closes. The kits on the other hand are pure profit for her.

avabella

VIP Member
I see somebody on one of the selling pages is trying to offload TWO complete kits? What is wrong with these people? She hasn’t even worked out she can return them for a refund 🤷‍♀️
I was SCREAMING that she wrote it was 'impulse purchase' = but the dates were 2 days apart :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
I don't like to bash someone's child but this is ultra irritating. As if someone has never told her to just stop. It's like the end result of an experiment to just bolster a child's confidence completely, telling them they're wonderful all the time and never ever once you're not funny. She's got brothers. There's no way my brother's wouldn't have taken the p*ss savagely if I did something like that. Chewing gum whilst you wash your face is ick.
It’s a viral tik Tak thing. It’s a sound thing called AsMR sorry if you knew that but yes people are wanting ti hear and see it. Weird as anything

Deevee47

VIP Member
Years ago trinny recommended Swiss clinic and I’ve been using that instead of purchasing the TL one but I use it with plump up and the peptide moisturiser and I’ve def noticed more bouncey skin… plumper I suppose. The TL microneedle is deeper than my SC one, tempted to graduate to that if there’s an offer on soon!
Love plump up its soooo good!
Is anyone going to buy Trinny’s microneedle when it comes back into stock ?. I think I’m going to get it in the kit that comes with plump up.

FINIFUS

VIP Member
Hi Rita, Sue and Bob too!
I rewatched that quite recently Siobhan Finneran was great in it and has gone from strength to strength as an actress
---
My goodness… what did you do before!!? I think that sounds like the perfect routine 😂❤❤
Oh, you know, the standard double cleanse, acid, mist, treatment serum, moisturising/hydrating serum, eye cream more mist, moisturiser. Just a typical Freaks' routine.....🙈

• Wow
  • Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
I don’t get where this necklace thing has come from? On what planted did she think it would look good?

• Haha

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Trinny has launched a microneedling tool. Be interesting to see what Caroline says about that. Pretty sure she says that should only be done in a clinic. Today's live might be interesting. Someone is bound to ask.
That video of Trinny scraping at her face with the microneedler gives me the itch. She's not using it properly - this is moment when Trinny's flaky side isn't appropriate.

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
Talking about the Skin Rocks app on the live. Basically, they’ve realised it’s crap with regards to product recommendations so they’ve binned it and are ‘finessing it’ 🤣
---
Blimey, the team member she has on with her answering questions on the app seems very normal. Eloquent and knows her stuff. Why is she working for her?

• Haha

Traazers

VIP Member
this is really random and by no means the most annoying thing about her but since I've out her surname was pronounced "hy-rons" it's annoyed me. the name doesn't flow at all well with caroline before it, too many aggressive vowel sounds

• Haha

Shelly333

this is terrible! There will 100% be some way that customers can get their points backdated…wether the customers get in touch or they do one big massive report and add it from the back end…either way it’s a big job that someone would have to be employed to do and CH doesn’t want to pay the wage for someone to do the job!

this will be her fall from Grace (I mean she’s hardly graceful!) but if she can’t show her loyalty to her customers, her customers won’t show their loyalty to their queen (omg 🤢🤢🤢🤢)

it’s very simple, good customer service. But then again, she’s an influencer, not influencer so why should she provide decent customer service
This won’t be her fall from grace, so many of them are up her arse they’ll get over it and carry on spending.

50sGirl

VIP Member
The moisturiser video was so weird. She was trying to make out her kids were so desperate for skinrocks moisturiser that they steal it at every opportunity, whereas the recording (with a bearded son) suggested they couldn't give less of a shit :ROFLMAO:
Did it state it was an ad? 🤔

• Haha