Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on holiday in a sublime hotel in fabulous Sicily, the relaxing and people watching would be terrific!

Why then , does she have in insert herself in other dramas when it’s duck all to do with her personally.
IMG_4157.png

Reactions: 11
From her stories… Grotbags wasn’t London born and bred but she ”gifted” London 4 beautiful specimens! 😆

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s on holiday in a sublime hotel in fabulous Sicily, the relaxing and people watching would be terrific!

Why then , does she have in insert herself in other dramas when it’s duck all to do with her personally.View attachment 2405938
Who’s this WE she’s on about???? I have no interest in football and what’s happening. Count me out gangster granny

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was bitching about day/evening drinkers on her live the other day such as mums who need a drink to get through the evening or on holiday etc. Something like oh, have a word with yourself and be honest you have a problem. But, typical CH hypocrite style, it's OK when she does it.

Reactions: 13
Reading that, you'd think BabyGirl had a major confidence issue 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Big Caz, I'm pretty sure shaking her arse and tits all over social media, wearing very little clothing means she 'knows her worth'.

But who the hell does this woman think she is? Thinly veiled threats about her precious spawn on every other post. If I acted like that about my daughter she'd be utterly mortified.

duck off Fathead.

ps. I don't think that many people are interested in 'breathing the same air' as your spoilt trashy brat. Worry not Nanna
---
The 'don't send me nice messages' line is back.

Well STOP posting for sympathy! Christ the Freaks can't win.
Fat head? Lol 😂
---
😂😂😂😂 OMFG
Now I don't know anything about "Babygirl" except for what mother of the century herself posts on social media,but quite why Old Muvva Hirons thinks everyone wants a piece of her kids I don't know.
If you want to breathe the same air as the jobless, culture appropriating, unfunny, attention seeking, permanent backside stuck out princess you're going to have get past her jobless bearded brothers, her jobless "musician" under the thumb dad and her mum, Grand Oaf, Kween of the Schillers in her million pound mansion bought and paid by an army of NHS workers, care workers and blogger wannabes who thank HER for THEM being able to supply them with snake oil for £££s.
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤪😂
Well said 😁
---
She was bitching about day/evening drinkers on her live the other day such as mums who need a drink to get through the evening or on holiday etc. Something like oh, have a word with yourself and be honest you have a problem. But, typical CH hypocrite style, it's OK when she does it.
If you can’t have a drink and let your hair down on holiday, when can you?

Reactions: 8
Fat head? Lol 😂
---

Well said 😁
---

If you can’t have a drink and let your hair down on holiday, when can you?
Don’t tell me ol’ ‘do as I say not as I do’ Hirons isn’t having some wine/cocktail/aperitif and if she isn’t I hope Jim is mullered.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tells people not to send nice messages, and then posts screenshots of said nice messages, obviously going to encourage people to send more 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh duck off! 🤮
FFS! She needs to get a grip. Would her Mum really want her to spend her holiday whining about how much she misses her? Have a bloody drink and chill out. Maybe talk to your husband? YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST PERSON IN THE WORLD TO LOSE A MUCH LOVED PARENT 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The thing is, I’m often on the same side as the argument as Caroline (the spinning football thing being an example) but the way she phrases things makes me cringe so hard that I shed my skin.

Also can’t think of anything more beggy than being “friends” with the mum of the lead singer of the band that your sons fan girl over

Reactions: 10
To me it doesn't matter if she has a point or not, it's her bullish, oafish approach I can't stand. Imagine trying to have a proper conversation with her, she would just be all shouty and aggressive. Like that person who talks at you, rather than to you

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Also we’re going to see some sights on Ava’s instagram soon as Notting Hill Carnival approaches

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Poor thing never gets a holiday. The Ava post was disgusting. That girl does not know her worth. She will be on onlyfans in a matter of time. She reeks of insecurity/ mean girl tit. The accents Ava does are so awful. She thinks she’s some kind of bad ass. Breathe the same air? Why is she better than all of us ? Haha . This woman is just a right piece of tit. And how she thinks everyone is going to stand up for this woman in football? I really bleeping doubt it. But hirons did her bit by posting about it , then standing up for Matt Healy, and then selling Ava like a piece of meat. Get fucked you stupid cow.

Reactions: 15
Why did she post a picture on stories of herself after she has been crying if she wants no comments. Very strange behaviour.

Reactions: 12
Why did she post a picture on stories of herself after she has been crying if she wants no comments. Very strange behaviour.
It's very strange and completely mixed messages.
No doubt someone in the not too distant future will post something like 'hope you're bearing up after losing your dear mum' and the comment will be screenshotted and the person will be publicly lambasted with 'how dare you intrude into someone's private grief. Seeing your comment was extremely triggering. You probably meant well but people like you can just do one' or something equally as charming.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She has such an unhealthy attitude to her instagram account. She's never gonna let go of the grief, posting stuff constantly. What good does posting childhood family photos to an audience composed of mostly complete strangers do? It's exhausting and feels so intrusive. And it's utterly unprofessional on a business level.

We swing from tears to rage to tears, then back to rage. She has no control over herself, and the reason most people follow her is for the skincare content, yet this stuff just feels unhinged. She isn't their friend, yet many of the super thirsty Freaks will be actually upset by her relentless carry on.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.