Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenamber

VIP Member
She was very complimentary about the perfumes, I don’t think she was snippy?
---
Launching tomorrow ….. wait for it …..A FLANNEL! 🤣😂 bet it’s wrapped up with other items from her range. Upwards of £50 maybe
Yeah she loved them but I felt like she kept mentioning the price and how expensive they were, and the whole mentioning of other brands making perfumes "because that's where they make all their money" it's like she can't just mention another business without some backhanded compliment.

Reactions: 3

mindlessness

VIP Member
I unfollowed Caroline ages ago... I used to really like her advice back in the day when she had the blog but all the manic IG lives, sniffing, shilling and the out of control ego was too much in the end. I'm still on the freaks FB group though, but obviously don't engage with it much because it rarely comes up on my feed. Just had a little nosey on it this morning and there are SO many anonymous posts for topics that are totally boring. Are the freaks so mean now people are scared to ask a question with their own name attached?! Just a cursory glance through and there are several questions which clearly need to be directed to a GP or pharmacist, not a FB group as well.

I'm not sure what the point of my post is really :ROFLMAO: it's all just so depressing. The amount of them asking for 'advice' on skincare for the primary-aged children too... sigh.
It's a very weird thing in lots of FB groups - the anonymous posts for something boring and innocuous that doesn't require anonymity. People are odd.
---
Has anyone seen the stories of Ash who she was with last night? She’s got a thread herself if you didn’t know and is also a grade A cunt… anyway on her stories there’s a video of her and Caroline in them wigs and they’re giggling saying ‘we look like our trolls’ ash regularly talks about rewarding her thread here so they deffo must have been talking about tattle…. Nice to know she sees our comments and knows we see straight through her 😊
What is Ash's IG handle? edit: nevermind I found it - ashslifestories for anyone else wanting to be nosy ha.

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
Yeah she loved them but I felt like she kept mentioning the price and how expensive they were, and the whole mentioning of other brands making perfumes "because that's where they make all their money" it's like she can't just mention another business without some backhanded compliment.
I’d like to try them but no way would I spend £170 on a perfume

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
Haven't watched a live in a long time. Tonight a pop up said the live is monitored. Is that so she can't be called out for anything/no negative comments are allowed?
I think its just standRd message that comes up on all lives on instagram now

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Do we think she’s got surplus stock of her retinoids, hence the inclusion of both in the kits?
I wonder if it’s more about finding things to put in her kits as well now. And yes I do wonder if she’ll have to shift some stock or keep up the excitement of those retanoids

GetTheGloss

The freaks need to break free from the echo chamber.
I watched the empties YT vid and the changing angles and use of Steve Carell clip was really jarring.

foxwarren

VIP Member
Right who the hell is this Smithy that she keeps screaming at? Ive watched her for years and always wondered.

katz2022

Chatty Member
I tried but if I want to listen to two people get things wrong while shouting over a hairdryer, I’ll go to my own salon. I will never get over how bad JVNs’ hair products are. I have never spent so much on such terrible products.
I actually liked some of them a lot. I think haircare is quite a personal thing though. I just wish CH would look after hers!

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Do we think Caroline does actually read here and is aware of what’s said? She’s always maintained that she doesn’t but I can’t help but think she must want to know.