Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bottlewrapper

Chatty Member
Jamie Genevieve looks bored shitless in Nana’s latest grid post.
I couldn't work out whether the oaf is trying to make JG look stupid, or whether the joke is that CH's yapping is so boring.

I don't think I'd be impressed if I was JG, the clip has got a 'frenemy' vibe to it. I see the comments have been limited too.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Rothsey

VIP Member
What’s she said about Russell Brand? I can’t believe she doesn’t have an opinion

• Haha

Deevee47

VIP Member
I’m not familiar with her but have noticed the big love for her new
Product all over insta today.

So Caroline was friends with her back in the day? She’ll be saying that she stole her idea by setting up her own brand 😂😂

Interesting that Caroline was friends with Katie Jane Hughes a long time ago and did lives with her etc. now KJH has started her own brand and is in the UK for the launch but Caroline is no where to be seen. Yet. And she hasn’t shared anything of her products which is a shame

• Haha

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Has KJH got a page on tattle btw?
Can’t find one if so.

---
She also made a hoo ha last night about hating muslin cloths and only ever to use a flannel
To remove makeup knowing trinny gives Muslins
Away with her cleanser she’s so passive agressive claiming she knows how trinny would feel about the podcast then discussing her relationship with Lyla, Luke. Trinny would ever trust her with personal info. Of the jealousy was bouncing out of her. Also I can’t ever see Lyla being so unclassy as Nellie’s embarrassing daughter… worlds
Apart.
She attributed her hatred of muslin cloths to her ‘PTSD’ from working with Liz Earle 😂
---
Oh wow!!! Thanks!!! My search function didn’t find this 🙄🤣🤣
Off down a rabbit hole. She comes across as very cool and likeable so let’s see what I’ve not noticed from the tattlers! 😜🤣
Can’t stand KJH’s make up looks personally. Don’t really understand why she’s so popular it makes the Oaf’s idiotic staff cry.

And her accent is atrocious. Less and less Southport, and more and more Newport. Super cringe imo

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
She's being so snippy about Victoria Beckham charging £170 for perfume, as if she doesn't charge people £200 for skincare...
She was very complimentary about the perfumes, I don’t think she was snippy?
---
Launching tomorrow ….. wait for it …..A FLANNEL! 🤣😂 bet it’s wrapped up with other items from her range. Upwards of £50 maybe

• Haha

Stillwater

VIP Member

Thread for KJH - started off being generally well liked but begging has bitten her in the butt.

• Heart