Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MinnieGrant

Another thread title suggestion:

Bless her heart. She lost all that weight and she still ugly.

You know, because she spent her childhood in Mississippi and all.
---
First things first. Get that guy a toothbrush.
I think some stuff already has but it seems to get overlooked.
He also looks like he needs a good wash

• Haha
Reactions: 4

P48601

Or moaning about the NHS when she can afford private.
When she always chooses to go private, because she tells her audience all the time. That’s fine, she has earned her money, It is her choice and we know this country needs to make different choices with health and taxation. But oh dear. The vast majority cannot go private. How does that make us feel?

foxwarren

VIP Member
I think she has had to launch her own brand / become so salesy / so many ads because her expenditure has gone through the roof since her kids 'grew up'? I think she has to earn a shit ton of money to support them all. I mean, the two oldest boys are what, coaches? No way they earn enough money to live off. Max - he's a 'comedian'? He did go to uni as I remember her posting to say that they got one of them right education wise. He must have dropped out. Ava - well, she is an influencer (what brand would hire her? She's a loose cannon) / actor / PT. Again, cannot earn enough to support herself. She's now got a daughter-in-law and two grandchildren. Big old pile in the country where they can all live / get together. Doesn't seem like Jim earns any money? I think her downfall has been her willingness to let so many people scrounge off her. And it will just get worse. I don't think SR is doing so well. She has a shit ton of staff that she needs to pay. And office etc. She said on the live earlier that she is different because her brands shout out other brands because they like them. No, it's because she wants them to send paid work her way. She really does think ppl are stupid doesn't she.
Don’t forget the London flat too.

Traazers

VIP Member
I just went to a gorgeous, place relevant, amazing wedding (will post pics if anyone is interested) that was juust not this

foxwarren

VIP Member
This is the problem with her chiming in on every news story. People are chomping at the bit to hear her opinions and feel angry when she doesn't address it. I'm sure she's fuming at them all, who wouldn't be? But she's hardly going to add anything useful to the conversation. She's sort of put herself in an awkward position where she either needs to address EVERYTHING going on or leave it and say nothing.
Christina Ricci won with her response anyway.

Deevee47

VIP Member
Absolutely. It changed her shape dramatically. Yes she exercises and lost weight etc but her podcasts used to be interesting- now all she does is talk about losing weight- dull as.

Also, why is she giving style and clothing advice!!? Her style is absolutely hideous and as for the skims videos that’s she does 😂😂😂😂
And the other items that she buys she could do with someone taking her shopping and advising her on what suits her as the clothes she wears, definitely don’t!

Sorry to derail but yeah I had to stop following Emma Guns for going on about that…but always failing to mention that she’s also had a breast reduction…no shade there as I’d have one myself if I could but it is obviously something that’s going to change your appearance quite dramatically…

Dr shereen idriss says never to put tret around mouth and chin as it's the most likely place to react and continue to react, where other areas calm down once they are used to tret.

foxwarren

VIP Member
You just know she’s playing phone out loud too.
---
Wait until she watches Women on Top on Netflix and starts the music shop job chronicles again.

Last edited:

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
I'd bet if asked on the podcast Caroline would happily wax lyrical about her Mum and her influence on Caroline pursuing a career in beauty (insert here her story about being a third gen beauty counter gal etc).
Exactly. Nicola Kilner was crying over Brandon’s death which was directly relevant to her professional life with Deciem. Steven was never out of context at any point. She was able to chat about her work life and the workings of the company around this devastating event.

She wasn’t crying for her mum!

foxwarren

VIP Member
I think Kate Pink Shite has overstepped the mark on more than one occasion, and she did it yesterday. She constantly comments answers to questions that freaks have asked the Oaf during the lives, getting ratty and bitchy at some of them regularly. Hirons often tells her off for being nasty.

She's a snappy little Hirons soldier who considers herself a friend but the Oaf is tiring of her I reckon.
She gets a personal shout out on every single live.
Nellie still loves the attention.

The cars look like a range rover and a VW.

Last edited:

Shelly333

Why does she drink water from plastic bottles rather than reusable ones, when she always goes on about the environment, other brands doing travel sizes etc? I've wondered this before.
It’s some sort of fancy water don’t you know. Certainly not the fountain of youth, that well must have dried up.

• Haha