Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
There is a photo of Snippy Sali Hughes having had her makeup done by KJH and she (Snippy) looks fuming 😂 She looks like she has myxamatosis. Pink eyes. I thought KJH must hate her 😂
I remember that and the demon headmistress reminded KJH that she liked her retinol glow in the morning thank you!!
---
Do we think Caroline does actually read here and is aware of what’s said? She’s always maintained that she doesn’t but I can’t help but think she must want to know.
I think CH is good at batting off criticism, she really doesn’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Jellycat369

Chatty Member
I tried but if I want to listen to two people get things wrong while shouting over a hairdryer, I’ll go to my own salon. I will never get over how bad JVNs’ hair products are. I have never spent so much on such terrible products.
Same. So annoyed with myself for wasting the money.

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Oh I forgot that part 🙄🤣🤣

Why didn’t she like working with Liz or was it afterwards when she’d sold the company?
---
I really like that glass/glowy look tbh. It a not for me at my age but I do think it has a place. I’d rather that than super matt tbh it’s also very magazine looking I guess…

Who’s from Southport? KJH or do you mean CH? Sorry so many questions!!
I’m guessing CH’s staff are just delighted for someone to come into the office that means they get away from CH spouting her ten pence worth every second. Probably crying in sheer delight at a different face
KJH is from Southport. Hirons experience at Liz Earle is the reason she refuses to have anything to do with any of the products. She worked with Liz & Kim when they both still owned it.

• Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
The person who she’s with when doing the wig “can you imagine what our trolls are like”

I don’t know how share it on here…
Anyway I’m actually with Ava, she looks really embarrassed at Hirons with the wig

Attachments

• Haha

Shelly333

Goodness me, they even get onto Nadine’s page, women living in NZ has daughter over here and asked for recommendations for her to bring back some lovely products as not easily available there, 2 freaks recommending she down loads the skin app for recommendations. Urgh

Also agree please don’t call her the Queen on here.

Deevee47

VIP Member
It’s that and the playing with hair, sniffling, rubbing her nose, burping, twitching and eating etc she makes me gag.
Is she not able to make her own tea? Constantly moaning on lives that her tea hasn’t been brought to her.

Tried an exfoliating toner to "remove dead skin cells" when it had already started to look red*ouch*
---

My chin for sure is the most to peel area. But it's also where my hormonal acne appears and where the sacrring is from years of hormonal acne. I use tret as a short contact therapy and it's been life changing (actualy haha, not to sound dramatic). I apply on to clean dry skin (wait 30 mins after washing usually) and I remove with a damp cotton pad and rinse and then do my normal routine. I only leave it on 5-10 mins, every other night and it's really really helped. I noticed my chins more sensitive so I take it off my chin and around my nose etc minutes before the rest of my face. Just thought I'd share in case it helps anyone. Not trained in anyway etc just struggled with acne and scarring for years.
I use tret around the chin and mouth area and I'm not sure it peels more for me. I keep stopping and starting so just peel everywhere.

I still use it there as most of my wrinkles are on the lower half of my face. No lines around eyes or forehead, but starting of marionette lines ffs! I loved lockdown. I walked around wearing face masks and people thought I was decades younger 😂😂😂

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
I couldn't work out whether the oaf is trying to make JG look stupid, or whether the joke is that CH's yapping is so boring.

I don't think I'd be impressed if I was JG, the clip has got a 'frenemy' vibe to it. I see the comments have been limited too.
Jamie made it herself on TikTok - nana just shared it. I thought the same at first too!

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
Private prescriptions aren't covered by the same rules. You can pay different prices at different places for the same prescription and they can increase prices and decrease them.

I think people would have preferred the same price for less product, or prices go up and same amount in the container. Doing both seems to have upset people more.

Skin and me put prices up for new customers, but kept them the same for current ones which is really unusual. I'm sure that won't last though....
Yep, I understand, I was just thinking out loud really that all prices are going up and with prescriptions, or even any product really, what you get is set by the provider and they can decide what, if any, extra product or not you get. I just clumsily worded it, tbh, using NHS examples. :)

You are right, it is peculiar about Skin and Me putting prices up for one contingent but not another. Hmmm...

Reactions: 2

foxwarren

VIP Member
She is right with this clarification - they are prescriptions. They have in house dermatologists. Hydroquinone and tret are only available via prescription in the UK, which is why these services exist
She is technically correct but her first post contradicts herself. (Surprise!) Dermatica don’t send a prescription that can be filled outside of their clinic.

bottlewrapper

Chatty Member
Was the wedding at her actual palace house? Was that the reason behind the mention of doing lots to get it ready?