Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
God the lives are getting worse. There is literally NO content. Just pointless nonsensical chatter. Does anybody stick them for longer than a few minutes?

Reactions: 2

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
At the bottom left of her shelving is that a large stash of Augustinus Bader? That famously reasonably priced skin care. :unsure:
---

I know someone who accidentally nearly killed themselves drinking with Wisdom teeth pain, took pain killers not realising they would clash with their anti depressants and the alcohol. Ava didn’t look particularly bad there. All round waste of public money.
Think that’s Emma Lewisham skincare

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
I bet some nasty stuff will come out about him one day. There was something about him in popbitch a fews ago about him covering up for one of their bodyguards but I can not find it to post it here.
I think some stuff already has but it seems to get overlooked.
He also looks like he needs a good wash

foxwarren

VIP Member
I’d dare one of you to ask her on a live about her mansion 😂😂

I clocked the Land Rover on the drive on Ava G’s Tik Tok paid for by freaks who had to eat beans and dried pasta for a month after buying a kit
Someone did yesterday and was ignored. See my screenshot yesterday.

• Haha

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
So apparently today is only “Kitmas Eve” despite her saying last week that the kit launched today. Wonder how she’ll square that on the live? Might have to tune in with some wine and popcorn
---
So apparently today is only “Kitmas Eve” despite her saying last week that the kit launched today. Wonder how she’ll square that on the live? Might have to tune in with some wine and popcorn
More lies. Denying she ever said today was the launch 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Hirons said she was doing a Loose Women Live when Wild called her. Is she often on Loose Women? I must have missed that.