Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Omg that live with her gurning. As usual.
Then her quite unremarkable son followed by the inevitable 'Omg does Dan have a partner' comments :sick:
And she really hates Steven Bartlett 😂 Hilarious.
And not true he never delves into trauma with male interviewees, I've not watched many but the one he did with Jim Chapman went quite deep.

Reactions: 2

Deevee47

VIP Member
Could you also have a play around with that wrinkly neck please. it makes me want to gip 🤮

She’s on a live and I had to turn off when she threw her head back to guzzle her drink - her manners are just awful!

I did take a little screenshot which I played around with though and how much more flattering is her hair in a more natural tone?

View attachment 2461659

I gave it a little gloss too for good measure.

Reactions: 2

Nancy & Donald

Chatty Member
Interesting that Caroline was friends with Katie Jane Hughes a long time ago and did lives with her etc. now KJH has started her own brand and is in the UK for the launch but Caroline is no where to be seen. Yet. And she hasn’t shared anything of her products which is a shame
Did they not meet with this week?

Reactions: 1

barmj

Chatty Member
Wait, all of Cazza’s kids are zoomers? I thought the oldest was a millennial at the least, and the second maybe on the cusp? Ava and Max are definitely zoomers, though. But I’ve always thought Ben and Daniel
were close to my age and I was born in ‘91!

Deevee47

VIP Member
Oh wow!!! Thanks!!! My search function didn’t find this 🙄🤣🤣
Off down a rabbit hole. She comes across as very cool and likeable so let’s see what I’ve not noticed from the tattlers! 😜🤣

Thread for KJH - started off being generally well liked but begging has bitten her in the butt.

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
I tried but if I want to listen to two people get things wrong while shouting over a hairdryer, I’ll go to my own salon. I will never get over how bad JVNs’ hair products are. I have never spent so much on such terrible products.
Yea i had to skip most of it as the hairdryer was too loud 🤦‍♀️

Shelly333

Did she say these things on a live?

That hotel in Sicily is sublime , they absolutely would have helped her , there would be a fabulous spa but she’d have to pay out of her own pocket I suppose.
Please put me out of misery (aka I’m a nosy bugger) which hotel was she in?

HSen

No way! I didn’t know that’s why she got called Nellie. Brilliant!
---
But she ‘LOVES’ trinny 🙄 and when she texts her at 12 at night she texts back, she’s a girlfriend… 🙄

Apparently she felt for trinny and wanted to go down and set fire to his building… why is she so over the top & extra about everything?

She’s jealous and pretending to feel for trinny. End of. It’s blatantly obvious she’s seething and takes it out on the male interviewer rather than show her jealousy.
Set fire to who’s building?

foxwarren

VIP Member
I was about to buy more ICE moisturiser cos I love it, and wanted to try her retinol so have ordered it… we’ll see about the rest!
The retinal is good but I will be trying the geek and gorgeous one next.
---
The confusion over where to buy it was comical, especially with her brand manager being on the live too!

Deevee47

VIP Member
Oh I forgot that part 🙄🤣🤣

Why didn’t she like working with Liz or was it afterwards when she’d sold the company?
She attributed her hatred of muslin cloths to her ‘PTSD’ from working with Liz Earle 😂
---

Can’t stand KJH’s make up looks personally. Don’t really understand why she’s so popular it makes the Oaf’s idiotic staff cry.

And her accent is atrocious. Less and less Southport, and more and more Newport. Super cringe imo
---
I really like that glass/glowy look tbh. It a not for me at my age but I do think it has a place. I’d rather that than super matt tbh it’s also very magazine looking I guess…

Who’s from Southport? KJH or do you mean CH? Sorry so many questions!!
I’m guessing CH’s staff are just delighted for someone to come into the office that means they get away from CH spouting her ten pence worth every second. Probably crying in sheer delight at a different face

She attributed her hatred of muslin cloths to her ‘PTSD’ from working with Liz Earle 😂
---

Can’t stand KJH’s make up looks personally. Don’t really understand why she’s so popular it makes the Oaf’s idiotic staff cry.

And her accent is atrocious. Less and less Southport, and more and more Newport. Super cringe imo