Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
I'm sure the words from a skin and me ambassador will terrify dermatica into complying with zelda from terrahawks' demands. If dermatica do a 180, it'll be from the public outcry from their customers not from the oaf.
I’m really hoping they stick with their decision… there’ll be months of the freaks saying ‘I thought Caroline was sorting this’ 🫢
---
There is a repeated complaint in the group that they never finish the tube so what’s the problem reducing the product size? My skin was a bomb site after skin and me. It took me six months to recover from it.
They want a reduced rate if product amount is reducing… It would work out at something like £3 per month off 😂 I mean, that is probably their monthly lunch allowance after kit splurges!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Ooh she’s on edge tonight. Could combust at anytime.

What the hell does she need to get out of her teeth??

Kate Pink Bollocks on fine form shouting down dissenters, answering questions she wasn’t asked and talking directly to ‘C’ like ‘C’ is even seeing it.
---
And her constantly exploring her mouth with her tongue is revolting. Finding old bits of sandwich or something :sick:
Another irritation is that sucking in of her cheeks and pouting.
(There are so many - slurping, fiddling with her hair and neckline, widening her eyes for dramatic effect, baring her teeth, pretending to have lost the items she is meant to talk about so she can say 'bear with {gurn}' etc etc etc.
Add in literally jumping towards and away from the camera. Ffs it’s hideous

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Can you imagine that crowd next to your table??
Dreadful. All showing off and shrieking. Hirons loudly banging on about needing to go home as she 'works out'.
She must've been beside herself as wasn't Amber le Bon there too? Or was she just at the Space NK thing?

Deevee47

VIP Member
Who even talks like that!!?
OMG she is full of herself. When I saw the photos with her and KJH last week I thought, she’s apparently lost 2 stone but I don’t really notice it on her at all. At her height losing two stone is more like half a stone or stone on a much smaller person. It won’t make as much difference at her height as she seems to think. She’s deluded as usual. Look forward to her before and afters 😝😉

The Narcissism in her comment about this picture of her 😂😂😂😂

She thinks she looks noticeably different now but can’t keep shelling out for new photos and trousers , my lord. She really is one of the people as she’s in her Georgian mansion that’s all hush hush wink wink !

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
The live. Within the first 3 minutes she’s eating mints, sniffing and applying concealer. Is it weird to think she might try to be a bet better prepared for a live? Then I saw one of the comments where a freak has her 13 yr old son using retinol at which point I exited!
One was 12 and 13. I noticed she didn’t respond to that

foxwarren

VIP Member
Oh my goodness wtf is going on here!?!?!? I am late to the party with the Ruth Crilly house intel - how did you clever people figure this out initially? 👏🏻
The same kitchen as the daughters’ tik tok. Ta da!

Last edited:

Calabria

VIP Member
Has she trademarked the term “Skinfluencer” yet? I feel like that’s the dickish sort of thing she’d do.

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Goodness me, they even get onto Nadine’s page, women living in NZ has daughter over here and asked for recommendations for her to bring back some lovely products as not easily available there, 2 freaks recommending she down loads the skin app for recommendations. Urgh

Also agree please don’t call her the Queen on here.
Did you see someone quote 'are you kidding me' after the Skin Rocks rec. By the way the Freak that gave that rec is a total KWEEN bum licker extraordinaire. Utterly nauseating in her adoration of the Oaf :sick:

Nancy.Drew

She used to have some pretty questionable ideas about SPF herself, touting Institute Esthederm's products back in 2013 (and then backtracking in 2015).
Oh no, what’s wrong with Institute Esthederm? Their Sun sensitive white bottle is the only sun cream that manages to stop me getting a rash due to sun allergy and stop me from burning. I love the stuff, is it bad for you?

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Shows what trash she is that she’s had that disgusting Ash on her stories being all pally with her. If anyone has ever seen her on a live and how she behaves and parents her kids, it’s easy to see why the Oaf has gravitated towards her 🤢

Madamex

VIP Member
The fella on the live said then we are visiting near you in Bristol! Is her house near there.