Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
Is Ava talking with a West Country accent now? I thought that she and her friend in the tiktok the other day were putting on really broad stereitypical oooo-arrr accents and I was really puzzled. Maybe moving to her mum's mansion has really affected her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Haha just remembered something hilarious. Hirons saying she thought she was going to have an early night but then remembered she had this SpaceNK event {gurn, widen eyes} like she is oh so busy and important and these things happen allll the time. Such a bore!
😂

• Haha

MinnieGrant

I still can’t believe she had the audacity to steal “Skincare is not merch” from Deciem and slap it on a bag.

So desperate!

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
The sunburn on the face is ridiculous. The whole story seemed full of half truths and lies. I had so much sunscreen on fell asleep for 10 minutes and now I have a nasty burn that is swollen! That is not a 10 minute burn and having so much sunscreen on and missing the window to reapply. She had a lot of champagne and probably wanted a tan. She must have been so drunk to be at a pharmacy and not get some cream. The whole thing does not make sense. It’s embarrassing that she expects us to believe that totally made up story..
Excuse you, she's naturally "brown as a nut"!!!!! She's Cherokee, dont you know! ;)
Yep. Complete bullshit.

I'm sure some of the products must be nearing expiration or something- I'm sure ive seen the Sunday Riley and Zelens plus a couple of the others in various Autumn GWP / seasonal goodie bags in promos and things these past few weeks. Wonder if things are being (repackaged in the case of Zelens and) offloaded on the kind of sly?

• Haha

foxwarren

VIP Member
[QUOTE/] Apparently even first time mums get sent home the same day if they give birth in the morning. An NHS ward isn’t a beauty parlour.
[/QUOTE]

Now that to me is just cruel. In Ireland I was in hospital for two nights having my babies (public not private.)I do have good associations after those stays thank God!
---
Is the Oaf away on holiday? Looks like she's eating pasta in Sicily. Hopefully she'll give her insta a holiday too.
I know! What was that poor me rant about her not having a holiday?

Whatisgoingoninworld

Those bags were ordered off the alibaba website. 3 dollars to make. Hirons denied this of course but you’re better off buying from somewhere else because the price is extortionate for a crappy plastic bag that says skin rocks. ( which still makes zero sense)

Reactions: 4

foxwarren

VIP Member
I don’t understand why it’s such a big secret. Plenty of people have more than one house. Whatever we might think of her she’s worked for it. She can’t claim to be ‘just like us’ with her designer clothes, yoga retreats etc anyway
A country pile would not match her London image though.

50sGirl

VIP Member
The person who she’s with when doing the wig “can you imagine what our trolls are like”

I don’t know how share it on here…
Anyway I’m actually with Ava, she looks really embarrassed at Hirons with the wig
Doesn’t look THAT different from her usual Beetlejuice style! 😜😆

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
Dreadful. All showing off and shrieking. Hirons loudly banging on about needing to go home as she 'works out'.
She must've been beside herself as wasn't Amber le Bon there too? Or was she just at the Space NK thing?
She posted yday a photo with Amber in it and tagged. 🙄

• Haha

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Eugh !. I can’t be doing with CH being bezzies with Denise Welch with all the vile and disgusting things Matt Healy has said and done. I’ve said it a few times but Hirons is a hypocrite, It still makes my blood boil at her blaming Taylor Swift fans and all they did was find evidence of stuff he’s said. If it had been anyone else , she’d have done a 50 slide story and a two hour live on it and calling for the guy to be cancelled.
Sorry I must have missed this drama - what did he say/do? If you can do a brief summary I’d appreciate

F1 Philo

The Narcissism in her comment about this picture of her 😂😂😂😂

She thinks she looks noticeably different now but can’t keep shelling out for new photos and trousers , my lord. She really is one of the people as she’s in her Georgian mansion that’s all hush hush wink wink !
At the bottom left of her shelving is that a large stash of Augustinus Bader? That famously reasonably priced skin care. :unsure:
---
This was the day before….so I suspect she was drinking (probably more than drinking) whilst on antibiotics and then started puking.
I know someone who accidentally nearly killed themselves drinking with Wisdom teeth pain, took pain killers not realising they would clash with their anti depressants and the alcohol. Ava didn’t look particularly bad there. All round waste of public money.

Last edited:

Rowling

Chatty Member
She will be fuming at all the exposure Trinny is rightfully getting and all the headlines of Trinny’s £300 million company