Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The live is boring.

The most amusing part was when she started moaning about being tired, said she was going to make herself look more awake....then actually just painted what looked like a go faster stripe of highlighter down her nose. That was it.

Made no difference of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched a bit of the Sachi skin video but got too distracted by what looks like a pet rat on her shoulder. Why is the hair two colours? Why doesn’t the top lot of hair look connected to the bottom?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She forgot to take much skincare on holiday! She burnt her face in 10 minutes. Went to a pharmacy and forgot to buy skincare so put hair products on her face!
Thuggish Caroline needs to go on holiday with Snippy Sal who takes about 10 extra cases of beauty products on holiday with her (then spends her entire holiday making copious videos telling us what she brought with her!)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We really should do a recap of all the names at the start of every thread.
I’m sure we’ve forgotten some good ones along the way!

I remember when someone mocked up a photo of her as Ali C. 😆
This was because of her Ali B(aba) bags in yellow…it’s just a small step to Ali G and Ali C crossover, hahah, funny times.
As for the photo, lets hide it under spoiler as it’s almost bedtime 🫢
IMG_4087.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So what is dermatica then?? LMAO!!
She is right with this clarification - they are prescriptions. They have in house dermatologists. Hydroquinone and tret are only available via prescription in the UK, which is why these services exist

Reactions: 12
She is right with this clarification - they are prescriptions. They have in house dermatologists. Hydroquinone and tret are only available via prescription in the UK, which is why these services exist
She is technically correct but her first post contradicts herself. (Surprise!) Dermatica don’t send a prescription that can be filled outside of their clinic.

Reactions: 2
“Love you more Mum” 😂😂 no, you don’t. Soz. I’m obsessed with the fact that C’s parents and brother have normal sized heads but C’s head is bleeping huge! I honestly thought she had a mild deformity at first when I first came across her Instagram yearsss ago. Like the Elephant Man or something.

Anyway, I’m sure BabyGirl (🤮) is already on OnlyFans spreading her arse cheeks for the men she likes to hang out with - the ones who like white girls putting on a Black accent and wearing cornrows.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I missing something here? I find it mad that she forgot to take skincare on holiday with her but if she did - could she not go to a pharmacy? It would never once occur to me to use conditioner on my face

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I missing something here? I find it mad that she forgot to take skincare on holiday with her but if she did - could she not go to a pharmacy? It would never once occur to me to use conditioner on my face
I don't get that either. Isn't that (to quote Snippy Sali Hughes) her literal job?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She was in a fabulous hotel, send someone out for it!

Reactions: 5
She said Jim forgot his toiletry bag so used all her stuff. That might (!) be true but putting hair products on her face is total nonsense. Even I wouldn’t do that. Go to a pharmacy and buy a basic cream. I’m pretty sure they have them in Italy

Reactions: 15
She said Jim forgot his toiletry bag so used all her stuff. That might (!) be true but putting hair products on her face is total nonsense. Even I wouldn’t do that. Go to a pharmacy and buy a basic cream. I’m pretty sure they have them in Italy
Did she say these things on a live?

That hotel in Sicily is sublime , they absolutely would have helped her , there would be a fabulous spa but she’d have to pay out of her own pocket I suppose.

Reactions: 9
Such a lame kit launch. Maximum slurping, bragging and fidgeting, but thankfully the sweaty mane was tied up.

Sending the Freaks into meltdown by teasing an advent calendar (that she said she'd never do)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With all the previous kit delivery disasters, this freak will probably never see the kit… looks like an airbnb owner will be binning some tat!

IMG_0074.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Did she say these things on a live?

That hotel in Sicily is sublime , they absolutely would have helped her , there would be a fabulous spa but she’d have to pay out of her own pocket I suppose.
Please put me out of misery (aka I’m a nosy bugger) which hotel was she in?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.