Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad some of the freaks caught on. Maybe cleansing brushes pushed it a little too far Caroline! She’s been a hypocrite for years.

Reactions: 18
First time posting here & Tattle. I’ve been reading here and about the Hinch, registered ages ago and then didn’t get round to posting and kept lurking. I just tried to register and they said it membership was full :eek:. Was wondering if I could telepathically request an intro code from one of you as I really wanted to post but then remembered my old reg and it was still valid.

I just wanted to say thank you, to whoever did the research and found out about the 2nd home and the other details. I can’t remember, but I think my eyes were first opened watching her review a product on a live. A freak asked how she knew if a product was good and as Nellie Boswell slopped the product on the back of her hand she said with her trade marked blend of charm and arrogance “just this, immediately, just from the texture…from experience.” WTF, If that’s the case I don‘t know why the Beauty Bible bother to do blind tests on half a face for a set period of time etc. The second home finished it for me, she made that much from the kits and shilling!!! So I haven’t given her any more money, all kit bags ( now empty) have gone to the charity shop. It actually gave me great pleasure doing that, I suppose I could have sold them on the buy/sell group, but I’m not a pusher! I’d like to think they’ve gone to a good Christian home (or any other faith) and that someone is currently storing all their Lidl and Aldi dupes in them. So thank you ladies you have saved me a fortune going forwards.

I won’t bore you with my opinions on things you’ve already discussed. I actually did write a bloody monologue this morning but unless you‘ve got the delivery of Ian McKellen it all gets a bit dry. I was only wizzing through it checking back for typos or anything that might get me sued by Harry & Meghan, and I was drowsy in seconds. I’m a humanitarian, so I deleted it.

I’m probably the only one who saw this particular likeness. Back on an evening live (pre new teef) she was saying that it was her right as a Native American, Scouse, Irish, Mississippian to have great “American Teeth”, she didn’t have them but she was darn well gonna git some. Anyway I thought she reminded me of someone and then I realised it was Nellie Olsen from LHOTP just with extra years, extra pounds (it’s happened to us all) but the attitude hadn’t changed.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's clapped back at the Foreo comments.

Unashamedly schilling to those with mobility issues and disabilities.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
First time posting here & Tattle. I’ve been reading here and about the Hinch, registered ages ago and then didn’t get round to posting and kept lurking. I just tried to register and they said it membership was full :eek:. Was wondering if I could telepathically request an intro code from one of you as I really wanted to post but then remembered my old reg and it was still valid.

I just wanted to say thank you, to whoever did the research and found out about the 2nd home and the other details. I can’t remember, but I think my eyes were first opened watching her review a product on a live. A freak asked how she knew if a product was good and as Nellie Boswell slopped the product on the back of her hand she said with her trade marked blend of charm and arrogance “just this, immediately, just from the texture…from experience.” WTF, If that’s the case I don‘t know why the Beauty Bible bother to do blind tests on half a face for a set period of time etc. The second home finished it for me, she made that much from the kits and shilling!!! So I haven’t given her any more money, all kit bags ( now empty) have gone to the charity shop. It actually gave me great pleasure doing that, I suppose I could have sold them on the buy/sell group, but I’m not a pusher! I’d like to think they’ve gone to a good Christian home (or any other faith) and that someone is currently storing all their Lidl and Aldi dupes in them. So thank you ladies you have saved me a fortune going forwards.

I won’t bore you with my opinions on things you’ve already discussed. I actually did write a bloody monologue this morning but unless you‘ve got the delivery of Ian McKellen it all gets a bit dry. I was only wizzing through it checking back for typos or anything that might get me sued by Harry & Meghan, and I was drowsy in seconds. I’m a humanitarian, so I deleted it.

I’m probably the only one who saw this particular likeness. Back on an evening live (pre new teef) she was saying that it was her right as a Native American, Scouse, Irish, Mississippian to have great “American Teeth”, she didn’t have them but she was darn well gonna git some. Anyway I thought she reminded me of someone and then I realised it was Nellie Olsen from LHOTP just with extra years, extra pounds (it’s happened to us all) but the attitude hadn’t changed.
Welcome, pull up a chair, I think you’re going to fit in very well here! 😁

Are they going to start waking up that she is a sales woman
Skincare IS Merch 🙄

Reactions: 12
She deleted a bunch of comments (including her excuses) under the Foreo giveaway. Oh the irony of someone who made her brand off of honest reviews. She can dish it out but can’t take it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She deleted a bunch of comments (including her excuses) under the Foreo giveaway. Oh the irony of someone who made her brand off of honest reviews. She can dish it out but can’t take it.
”Two Homes Hirons” a hypocrite? Surely not?! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She deleted the thread after this response to her excuses. Guess it was too much for her.
Hey Nellie, if you can’t stand the heat, get out of one of your two kitchens!

Don’t forget peeps Skincare is not Merch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow she deleted it? I guess she can’t take people calling her out . There’s no getting by that one I guess so just delete the evidence. Next she will put on the app great for mobility issues.

She’s just a liar by omission too. I remember the oskia capsules coming out in her last kit and someone asked how do they compare to oskia serum level 1 and 2. Hirons said I actually do not know I will have to get back to you on that. Tell me hirons did not know it was serum level two put in a fancy capsule! Tell me that Georgie did not tell hirons this!.

Reactions: 16
No fan of CH (was once upon time) and nod along to everything posted here but I’m not sure I’ve ever copped onto what the problem with the 2nd home is? Or just a representation of how much money she’s making from people?

Reactions: 4
Are we surprised? This isn’t the first time she’s been unable to handle criticism.

Remember the Live she made after someone complained about Dermalogica’s pricing?

“You guys even criticize my FREE app! How dare you?!”

No you twit, you asked for feedback. Your video legit said, “Tell me what you like. Tell me what you DON’T like.”

Then she b!tched about people telling her what they didn’t like.

Reactions: 12
No fan of CH (was once upon time) and nod along to everything posted here but I’m not sure I’ve ever copped onto what the problem with the 2nd home is? Or just a representation of how much money she’s making from people?
I think it's partly the representation of how much money she's making shilling to people but also because she's not upfront about it. Nary a mention.

Reactions: 10
I think it's partly the representation of how much money she's making shilling to people but also because she's not upfront about it. Nary a mention.
FWIW, I don’t give a d@mn if she has two houses or ten. I really liked her until I noticed all the contractions. Most recently, lying about not liking tret.

I need to go back and look when it was, but I remember watching a Live and she said she’d rather give up acids than (insert product I can’t remember), because she could still have tret.

Then someone (rightly) asked, “but isn’t tret an acid?” She fumbled around saying, “Well, it’s technically retinoic acid, but we call it tret…”

She’s, how do you say it over there? Sht-you-pid.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't have an issue with homes. People have to earn a living whether it is employed or self employed. What grinded my gears was her inconsistency in what she raved about caught on it was all paid ads but not really sold in that way. She also gave the impression she has qualifications she does not.

Reactions: 10
yep - see all of that and all the inconsistencies and hypocrisies. The second home is mentioned a lot which is why I was wondering.

Reactions: 2
I don't have an issue with homes. People have to earn a living whether it is employed or self employed. What grinded my gears was her inconsistency in what she raved about caught on it was all paid ads but not really sold in that way. She also gave the impression she has qualifications she does not.
I’m no Dr. Dray fan, but CH has dismissed her expertise, saying she’s not a *practicing* dermatologist.

Is CH still giving facials?!

Hypocrite Hirons

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.