Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ernest freak has typed out her entire holiday skincare recommendations & flops… it was
21 hrs ago - she has received just one lonely “ like”
What an F- int waste of time! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my good god, that new Space NK reel on the Skin Rocks insta.

What a bleeping idiot.
It must be one of the most toe curling things I’ve watched!! How embarrassing had she been using some of Ava’s stash to even think that was ok. I’m embarrassed I even watched it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the rhinestone camo jacket that says SKIN ROCKS on the back is the ugliest piece of clothing I've ever seen :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Trying and failing. Can you imagine any male comedians doing affectionate impressions of her and her reacting positively in the way Trinny does with Rhiari (sp?)? She even gave him products to use in the video.
Trying to be Trinny but then sticking in the knife in by pointedly saying that she didn’t want to take away from the brand by putting her name on it… She’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nah, she just knows it’ll all be in TK Maxx soon. That’s why she doesn’t want her name on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
New trademark alert!

D0C16475-D1B7-4DB6-9811-97FF7A591E48.jpeg

Tell that to your tote bags, bookmarks and Ali Baba bags with your branding plastered all over them….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
oh yea? skincare is not merch? why'd you trademark this under class 18, 21 and 25?

Class 18: Leather and imitations of leather; animal skins, hides; trunks and travelling bags; handbags, rucksacks, purses; umbrellas, parasols and walking sticks; whips, harness and saddlery; clothing for animals.

Class 21: Household or kitchen utensils and containers; combs and sponges; brushes; brush-making materials; articles for cleaning purposes; steel wool; articles made of ceramics, glass, porcelain or earthenware which are not included in other classes; electric and non-electric toothbrushes.

Class 25: Clothing, footwear, headgear.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just watched the Space NK reel. I am howling 😂 I’m cringing just watching it - who thought that was a great idea for an advert 😂

Also re the trademark - I see Class 18 includes ‘whips’. Skincare is not merch on a whip for old Jimmy boy? 😈😭😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.