Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂… just realised the post was made by a super freak - one that met Caroline etc last year!
Handbag at a wedding? 😂😂
No, must have missed that!
who the hell takes a bathroom bag ANYWHERE?
love the Murad comment!
Yep! If I'm correct, she clipped a cross body bag strap onto the handles on a kit bag (yes, the gaudy kit bag) and wore it to a WEDDING. Complete with "SKIN ROCKS" printed on the bag and all. Disgraceful wedding attire.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Did you see Scamaline's insta video of her team and what they use their bags for? What a load of old rubbish. I can't be the only one who has a pile of them sitting in storage. Yet her whole team has apparently found a use for them 😂 maybe I'm the odd one out. Remember that Freak who used it as a handbag at a wedding one time? 🤢

In other news... a Freak has posted about a black Friday beauty box... here's an entertaining response... the tides are turning... very slowly...

I sold all mine. May as well get rid of them to the freaks who will happily pay for them than them be sitting in my bedroom doing nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yep! If I'm correct, she clipped a cross body bag strap onto the handles on a kit bag (yes, the gaudy kit bag) and wore it to a WEDDING. Complete with "SKIN ROCKS" printed on the bag and all. Disgraceful wedding attire.
My god… 😳😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I sold all mine. May as well get rid of them to the freaks who will happily pay for them than them be sitting in my bedroom doing nothing.
Right that's next on my list. Will have to dig them out of the depths of my storage room then. One person's trash is another's treasure and all.

Reactions: 3
Did you see Scamaline's insta video of her team and what they use their bags for? What a load of old rubbish. I can't be the only one who has a pile of them sitting in storage. Yet her whole team has apparently found a use for them 😂 maybe I'm the odd one out. Remember that Freak who used it as a handbag at a wedding one time? 🤢

In other news... a Freak has posted about a black Friday beauty box... here's an entertaining response... the tides are turning... very slowly...

To be fair, that could be one of us! She’s right though - seen that murad stuff in so many beauty boxes and GWPs lately. They can’t give the stuff away!

Reactions: 3
Someone posted a super close up pic of her nose ring - covered in foundation, and the skin flaky and caked in make up. Once I'd worked out what it was she was showing us, I seriously nearly barfed :sick: She wants advice on an 'indent' above the hole, but I'll put money on no one being able to spot the bleeping indent for cringing at the state of her skin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Probably heavily edited, or guided by PR. I don't believe for a second she could come across well of her own accord
Agree. Also agree with one of the comments, it’s basically just a very long advertisement for herself and the new skincare range. Shame on the Telegraph for printing this sort of guff.

Reactions: 7
Calling herself a CEO is a bit embarrassing when she’s only got about 30 employees. Very #bossbabe 👀.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
How on Earth is her retinope better than tret? or even any other retinol/nal on the market with a higher percentage of the ingredient it’s all about in it? Such as Medik8 or even Trinny for that matter! Do one Nellie, your product and launch are as lacklustre as your personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Erm except she DID release a cleanser which has now been discontinued… 🙄
I quite liked the Pixi double cleanse but it wasn't anything groundbreaking. Inkey List oat balm and Medik8 cream cleanser are, imo, a better combination - as would be any other balm/cream cleanser combo you enjoy

Reactions: 8
How on Earth is her retinope better than tret? or even any other retinol/nal on the market with a higher percentage of the ingredient it’s all about in it? Such as Medik8 or even Trinny for that matter! Do one Nellie, your product and launch are as lacklustre as your personality.
Don't you ever listen to Nellie’s gospels? Formula is Queen, remember?! 🙄 😆 Her formula is FAR superior to anything else on the market “obvs”! *gulps tea* 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.