Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that Was reading a comment by a gay friend of hers on a live
It’s not like she HAS to read the crass comments aloud…

It’s really gross when she talks about Ava’s body in front of so many people, saying that she should wear a shirt with a photo of her naked body on it.

It reminds me of when Trump talked about Ivanka’s body. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she calls her child that so Caroline will pick up on it & explode laughing it’s the kind of vulgar, unfunny type thing she’d say!
She's actually used the word 'c***waffle' in response to the poor woman who said her mate told her she looked old!

Yuk.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She's actually used the word 'c***waffle' in response to the poor woman who said her mate told her she looked old!

Yuk.
This is why you should pronounce the word “tw*t” like an American. “Tw*t waffle” is so much better than “c*nt waffle”.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This was cheeky 😂 and brave, she didn't get jumped on though!

I think she should have gone for Trinny 😂
20221125_205432.jpg

20221125_205534.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see she’s back promoting Pixi after not mentioning them for months and months. Clearly they’ve upped the fee

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So, is her skincare range only 2 retinoids? Is that it 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yet another email from the Oaf this morning, trying to flog the empty Ali Baba bags and the bookmarks. I wonder if she'll be bringing out a "New Year, new you" kit in January. All she does these days is flog stuff. It wouldn't surprise me if she was aiming to buy a villa in Italy to go with the London flat and country pile 🤔

Freak is showing off her kit bags & what she uses the pieces of tit for! 😂
Fellow deluded freaks are joining in with their special ideas for a basic piece of plastic crap!
grovelling maniacs!

• Haha
Freak is showing off her kit bags & what she uses the pieces of tit for! 😂
Fellow deluded freaks are joining in with their special ideas for a basic piece of plastic crap!
grovelling maniacs!
Did you see Scamaline's insta video of her team and what they use their bags for? What a load of old rubbish. I can't be the only one who has a pile of them sitting in storage. Yet her whole team has apparently found a use for them 😂 maybe I'm the odd one out. Remember that Freak who used it as a handbag at a wedding one time? 🤢

In other news... a Freak has posted about a black Friday beauty box... here's an entertaining response... the tides are turning... very slowly...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Did you see Scamaline's insta video of her team and what they use their bags for? What a load of old rubbish. I can't be the only one who has a pile of them sitting in storage. Yet her whole team has apparently found a use for them 😂 maybe I'm the odd one out. Remember that Freak who used it as a handbag at a wedding one time? 🤢

In other news... a Freak has posted about a black Friday beauty box... here's an entertaining response... the tides are turning... very slowly...

😂… just realised the post was made by a super freak - one that met Caroline etc last year!
Handbag at a wedding? 😂😂
No, must have missed that!
who the hell takes a bathroom bag ANYWHERE?
love the Murad comment!

Reactions: 3
Remember when someone outed Caroline for the Ali baba bags and she said it wasn’t true? We know Caroline is a liar. People paying 20 pounds on sale is gross.

Reactions: 12
Remember when someone outed Caroline for the Ali baba bags and she said it wasn’t true? We know Caroline is a liar. People paying 20 pounds on sale is gross.
Yup. Everything about the Oaf is gross these days. She absolutely is a liar. There was no mistaking those bags on the Ali Baba website - and they're no longer selling em, so current Freaks wouldn't be able to check them out for themselves. I've no doubt she took down the OP which had the link to Ali Baba. The extent of group delusion in the Freaks is quite alarming, but maybe some are getting wise. I'm an ex cult member and I know other Tattlers are.

The Murad cream - well, I know there wasa whole debacle about a faulty batch in one of the kits, which was handled badly by the Oaf and by Murad. I have to admit though, I do enjoy quite a few Murad products. The intensive balm thingie is great in winter, and the water gel cream is fab for my combo skin in summer.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.