Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the selling group there was a begging post for hand cream, with freaks falling over themselves to offer it for free. Someone else tried to get in on the action, commenting that they were also a nurse with sore hands, and she would like it as well, but no one offered her one and it looks like she deleted her comments.
Wow! A blatant begging post because that Liberty Box was only delivered this week so she’s striking while the iron is hot.
Bonus points for stating she‘s a nurse! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@50sGirl Yes I got the box this week. I'm not actually fussed about the hand cream, but reckon my mum might like it, or one of my friends. I'd rather peel myself and jump in salt than send it to one of those beggie buggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.