Caroline Hirons #25 Skincare is merch, ask two homes Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol watching her empties youtube and she said "I did not go on holiday last year"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol watching her empties youtube and she said "I did not go on holiday last year"
She was definitely more controlled in this video than she is on Instagram. She was a much toned down version of her usual self, I saw shades of the “old” Caroline in there before she became Nellie/Oaf/Gangsta.

Reactions: 8
She also went to Italy on the orient express for late anniversary. Wonder if she classed that as a work trip too...

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She was definitely more controlled in this video than she is on Instagram. She was a much toned down version of her usual self, I saw shades of the “old” Caroline in there before she became Nellie/Oaf/Gangsta.
I agree, but you know what's really interesting?
There is a very similar empties video on her instagram where she went through the same products. It was filmed separately because her outfit is different, and she replied in a comment to say she filmed the IG empties first.
In that IG empties, she's still the same shouty oaf she is!
I don't know why she seems "better" on youtube. Maybe she has a youtube persona and an IG one.
And I wonder why she's suddenly posting on youtube after disappearing for 2-3 years on that platform...

Reactions: 10
In other news, one of my pet peeves about the Freaks - one of them badly scalded herself on Friday, waits until late Sunday night before asking the fellow Freakoids for advice and is only going to attend an urgent care centre today!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why can't she go through one video without mentioning either having birthed 4 kids or in this particularly charming instance, 'pushing a 10 pound head through your fanny'.... always makes it sound so gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Why can't she go through one video without mentioning either having birthed 4 kids or in this particularly charming instance, 'pushing a 10 pound head through your fanny'.... always makes it sound so gross.
Guess what her next release is? The Maternity Box! What’s the betting she says it’s suitable for all, not just those who are pregnant or have just given birth? 🙄
New mum, don't think you can afford it? Worry not, the empty box will double up as a cot for your newborn! 😜😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone see that post from the woman who shared her good results with a neck cream? Well oaf in chief came along to put her back in her box
I hate to defend her but on this occasion she’s right. No need to burst the bubble though!

Guess what her next release is? The Maternity Box! What’s the betting she says it’s suitable for all, not just those who are pregnant or have just given birth? 🙄
New mum, don't think you can afford it? Worry not, the empty box will double up as a cot for your newborn! 😜😆
Very odd choice of name for the box. Niche market. The freaks will be saying “almost worth getting pregnant” - keep your eyes peeled

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The freak had pointed out in her post that she was aware any moisturizer might have had the same effect. And she never said anything about 'turning back the clock'. Let's face it, the same can be said for all the thousands of things Hirons has shilled over the years- none can turn back the clock

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I hate to defend her but on this occasion she’s right. No need to burst the bubble though!

Very odd choice of name for the box. Niche market. The freaks will be saying “almost worth getting pregnant” - keep your eyes peeled
BIB
They already have! 😆
Soooo predictable!

65396169-A6BE-43E3-91E3-6700C899C760.jpeg
92295718-2095-42DE-8979-530130FB38F5.jpeg
39A27199-0978-4621-A27C-904B72D4D1BC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hirons would be all over neck cream if a brand paid her to sing its praise.
This absolutely! If it's of no monetary value to her, why not wade in and diss it on a Freaks post?

If she did this regularly with all the tit the Freaks post, I wouldn't mind so much, but this sounds like she's being snarky and in a mood. Which I can imaging might be regularly....

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.