Caroline Hirons #24 Reti-nope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recommending using P50 1970 with a layer of her retinoid on top?!

P50 1970 is strong AF. I bet Skin Rocks is releasing a barrier repair product next. She’s encouraging everyone to burn their faces now, so they’ll buy her stuff later.

She already discounted her retinoid bundles (x percent savings if you buy the refill, too!). Guess sales aren’t what she was hoping for.
Her Biologique Recherche trainers would not be impressed with that recommendation! (she did one of their training programmes I believe)

Reactions: 6
Here's the post. What a silly irresponsible cow. Fair enough if she's going to ignore the brand instructions, that should be on her own head, but she shouldn't be encouraging her followers to do the same. Especially when her followers are sheep who'd stick their hands in a fire if the oaf told them to

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh I sat through her empties video (I know, I know, but it was for research purposes to see if the products that she shills she actually uses herself!). Anyway, I can’t recall what she said but she did say “Oo could trademark that!” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@MinnieGrant I bet you're right. Some sort of barrier repair product to be released. At which point she'll stop recommending the Ren Evercalm balm and any other, similar products.

Reactions: 2
In other news, Nadine Baggott, in her last 3 articles in The Times, hasn't mentioned or recommended the Skin Rocks retinol once! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I sat through her empties video (I know, I know, but it was for research purposes to see if the products that she shills she actually uses herself!). Anyway, I can’t recall what she said but she did say “Oo could trademark that!” 🙄
Was it something like tits pits fanny?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It was “Camo-5” (she was discussing proprietary ingredients, like whatever’s in the Augustinus Bader products).

Not defending her, but the person said they want the new kit when it comes out, but they don’t get paid until the end of the month. They were asking about timing of the kit release — whether they could wait until their February payday or if they should save money from their January check.

CH said the person should save money from their January payday, meaning the release will be early early-to-mid February.

Somebody on the live asked whether to buy products she needs now or wait till her feb payday for the kit and the oaf said wait for payday!!!!! She’s such a money grabbing cow 🤬
Not defending her, but the person said they want the new kit when it comes out, but they don’t get paid until the end of the month. They were asking about timing of the kit release — whether they could wait until their February payday or if they should save money from their January check.

CH said the person should save money from their January payday, meaning the release will be early early-to-mid February.

Somebody on the live asked whether to buy products she needs now or wait till her feb payday for the kit and the oaf said wait for payday!!!!! She’s such a money grabbing cow 🤬
No idea why that posted twice!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Was it something like tits pits fanny?
I honestly have no idea. As I was watching her I did think, how was I ever taken in by her? And her constant references to “Smithy” her fan girl was embarrassing! Mind you doesn't she do this all the time? Has a new best friend every year. There was Dawn Be (thrown out of the Freaks), the Cult Beauty lady, “Mands”, Brandon RIP and now Pinksmith and Jordan Samuel. I guess it’s whoever blows the most smoke up her arse is her fave of the month! 😆

Reactions: 7
I’m confused - is she buying these as a gift FOR Caroline? Why else would she give a tit that tk max was full of brands Caroline loves??

0A17AC67-4ED3-4794-AC0C-7D4AF5EA35D0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On the selling group there was a begging post for hand cream, with freaks falling over themselves to offer it for free. Someone else tried to get in on the action, commenting that they were also a nurse with sore hands, and she would like it as well, but no one offered her one and it looks like she deleted her comments.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
On the selling group there was a begging post for hand cream, with freaks falling over themselves to offer it for free. Someone else tried to get in on the action, commenting that they were also a nurse with sore hands, and she would like it as well, but no one offered her one and it looks like she deleted her comments.
Hand cream isn't expensive. Unless you're going for something that matches your perfume etc. One of the best is Norwegian Formula SPF25, which costs about a fiver and is often on offer for less. WTF is it with these beggars?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.