Caroline Hirons #22 Shiller Kween - the Del Boy of Skincare. No money back, no guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “world exclusive” oskia retinol in her kit is actually the sleep serum level 2 by oskia. Took a long time to find ingredients but the only thing changed is the addition of fragrance (rose oil) and getting rid of cocoyl proline. So world exclusive my butt it’s a reformulation. I somewhat think they tried to hide that fact as the sleep serum 2 is now impossible to find and is deleted from oskia website .

And hirons suspiciously took the ingredients list down from her website the first day of sale. So that’s why I figured something was up with that world exclusive.
Oh here she goes again.. the Charlatan Hirons *rolls eyes*

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Kylie kardashian is a good example, with all her fillers or Botox she does not look like the face of youthfulness even though she is young. Being overly done is a sign of someone’s age as well.
She's a Jenner not a Kardashian.

But yeah, far too young to have had the surgery she has had. Dread to thing what she will look like when gets to her late 20s and older

Reactions: 1
"Worst skin ever" according to this woman. She must have serious body dysmorphia! I can't see a single imperfection, the compliment fishing is ridiculous.
SOMEONE TELL HER SHE SHOULD GET HERSELF TO A DERM ASAP!

these fishing posts are doing my head in. How are admins approving these?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
SOMEONE TELL HER SHE SHOULD GET HERSELF TO A DERM ASAP!

these fishing posts are doing my head in. How are admins approving these?!
It’s pathetic! It now says she’s turned off comments but I can’t see any comments whatsoever so I think she’s deleted the post. What a knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Expired products, awful website, non existent customer service - my partner's just created a new name for her:

Scamaline Hirons
I can't see any thread title suggestions high up but 'Scamaline Hirons' is the highest up I can see that'd work unless there's anything I've missed?

Reactions: 7
Ffs the tills do it automatically at supermarkets for paracetamol.
They flagged me last week and I’m in my 50s. 🙄
Oo it must be my skincare! 😜😆
They do audits about checking when I was back in boots. A few times a year someone in head office will check cctv covering tills across a variety of stores, at the times that the ID pop up came on and would watch to see how long it took for the pop up to be closed/approved once it came up, and if they could see a conversation between staff member and customer. I know it's silly but it was still happening when I left in 2013. I thought it was silly asking even if the person is clearly over 25, but I was told about the cctv thing and even saw the report email when I became a manger, and a colleague just said to ask anyway as it flatters the customer and they love it. Which they clearly do, the freaks gush over it.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.