Caroline Hirons #23 Scamaline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesn't stop to think before shooting her mouth off about anything does she? Surprised the freaks aren't piling on to these commentators to defend her
Omg she really is vile. I think what she actually meant is nobody cares about the royal family (which isn’t true anyway), just because she doesn’t. But she’s phrased it really badly and it’s translated all wrong. She always thinks hers is the only opinion that matters. If she isn’t interested in the royal family she could just try keeping quiet… oh wait, how silly of me 🙄

Reactions: 20
“Literally no one cares” when she means “I don’t care” is Caroline providing the sharpest insight into her psyche I’ve ever seen. From her own mouth happily admitting other people don’t exist for her as sentient beings. It’s brilliant - these people are constantly giving themselves away.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s back tracked pretty quickly. That one didn’t go down as she hoped then.
Its obvious she was trying to shut that post down, I read the dont care as she don't care what that poster had to say and now she looks a fool by trying to back peddle and make out what she meant was different.

I hope more people start putting her back on her place, the stupid oaf.

Reactions: 17
Looks like the buying/selling group are attempting to clamp down on begging posts. Let’s see how that goes down 😄
It’s about time. Are they going to reject new posts containing begging stories? Will be interesting.

Reactions: 15
Looks like the buying/selling group are attempting to clamp down on begging posts. Let’s see how that goes down 😄
Oh dear... if they stop posting TMI stories, what are we tattlers going to laugh at?!
Please, I beg you, keep the TMI stories coming!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh dear... if they stop posting TMI stories, what are we tattlers going to laugh at?!
Please, I beg you, keep the TMI stories coming!
It’s only banned from the selling group. The Freakoids group can still post their X Factor sob stories. Speaking of which, it’s been a few days since a red, puffy eyes post! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can always tell when Nellie Boswell is back pedalling. When she does her 'I have an opinion and everyone deserves to hear it' post there's no 'x' at the end. Her back tracking ones end with a x 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s back tracked pretty quickly. That one didn’t go down as she hoped then.
Has anyone noticed that she has to backtrack very, very frequently and "explain" her statements?

She is so desperate to come up with "witty" one liners and come backs but they all fail miserably. She's even more desperate to show off her witty comments when they're just rude.

Reactions: 16
It’s only banned from the selling group. The Freakoids group can still post their X Factor sob stories. Speaking of which, it’s been a few days since a red, puffy eyes post! 🙄
We have an “I was ID’d “ post to enjoy

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Sorry, I’m a bit confused about this second grandchild. How do we know it exists? I feel like I missed something. And who’s having the baby?
I wonder if Ava posted it 'by accident' or something because I don't think Scamaline has actually announced it.

And Pinkway or whatever her name is, is having the baby. She is the girlfriend of the eldest son who is trying to be a "life coach" despite having not done much with his own life but scrounge off his rich mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
20220914_205645.jpg

What was the point of including a laughing emoji at the end of this post?

Which bit was meant to be funny? 😳

She's completely fabricated this story but humour can't be forced, love.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.