Caroline Hirons #22 Shiller Kween - the Del Boy of Skincare. No money back, no guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @50sGirl for the brilliant thread title!

Continuing on from this thread:

Reactions: 19
Oo hark at Mrs “verified” thinking she is more important than those without blue ticks! 🙄

7796F98A-9682-4D96-B232-A275DF061980.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
If there’s no one for verified people to speak to - NO ONE! - she should imagine how much harder it is for hoi polloi 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe no one cares about her content because she posts crappy pictures like this. Reminds me of when I first got an iPhone and took pictures of my bottles from this angle thinking I was a professional photographer. 😂 what an absolute bint she is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else getting the mails for 10% off their next kit? I won't ever be giving you penny again Caroline 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Of course she's on the bandwagon with all the other influencers who have been less sucessful with their engagement numbers in recent months as IG continues to change up the algorithm. Colour me cynical but it isn't out of some altruistic desire for community and to see IG back to the old photo sharing place it once was. It's because they're all afraid of losing the platform and success they've had now the algorithm deems their content less exciting/sharable.

I miss the old old IG before influencers used it to make a tit-tonne of money doing very little.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Influencers complaining now that the retro photography platform they've helped turned into an ad monster is messing up with their own accounts

violin-tiny.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
They love photography so much, don't they? That's all of them have, for example, a Flickr account. Oh. Right... Tossers!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her related media/photography output is always very low effort for whatever she's paying them. Not everyone has an eye, but she has the funds to employ someone better than whoever she's got at the moment who does.

Reactions: 9
erm maybe follow the instructions and don’t use 800 products you aren’t supposed to/don’t need to use on tret?!

3F440C66-9160-4D6B-B2EC-B586D4A246D1.jpeg
3F440C66-9160-4D6B-B2EC-B586D4A246D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell do these people seriously need this explaining to them? That is FAR too many products??!

Just wash your damn face, moisturise and spf. Maybe a retinol if it benefits you. This excess to the max approach is baffling to me.

They worship Hirons and do whatever she says but she has botox and medical grade facials. No skincare has made my face look as good as Botox.
Imagine spending £1000s on lotions to rub on your face just cos that idiot tells you to.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Haha some pregnant bint has asked what SPF is safe to use in pregnancy?

First response - 'are you eating SPF'?

The worms are turning on the ignorant attention seeking titty twats

(should add there is a pretty major pile on ensuing saying 'was that necessary'?)

bleeping was necessary by the way - overdue in fact

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.