Caroline Hirons #22 Shiller Kween - the Del Boy of Skincare. No money back, no guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know why Nadine Baggot is now doing the This Morning skincare slots instead of Gangsta?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion:

Caroline Hirons #23 Nellie will be right at home with her Bread, makes it & keeps it in the family

A play on the Bread theme tune.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
F0111186-1F35-4627-A9C8-144B19FB7CB3.jpeg

Surprised admin are even allowing these tbh - second I’ve seen in 24 hours (previous posted earlier)

Reactions: 11
Anyone know why Nadine Baggot is now doing the This Morning skincare slots instead of Gangsta?
Nana was asked about when she was gonna be on next on one of her lives. Think she said she was too busy.

Like she’s ever gonna tell ITV that…..#bigfatego

View attachment 1562711
Surprised admin are even allowing these tbh - second I’ve seen in 24 hours (previous posted earlier)
Get the popcorn ready lads. Someone posted today that she used the whole new kit on her moosh last night and her skin felt horrible, sticky and melted to her pillow.

‘What am I doing wrong’ she asked…? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For anyone who hasn't seen this blantant begging that was mentioned earlier:

20220907_223730.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Did the beg work?
When I saw it yesterday, there were some people who took the bait yes. Over 200 comments since then so probably more fools offered to send some products.

There was also this wise advice:

20220907_234508.jpg

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
For anyone who hasn't seen this blantant begging that was mentioned earlier:

View attachment 1562905
Thanks for posting this @Bertha

I'm astonished she uses so many Elemis products if her skin is super sensitive. I love the pro-collagen cleansing balm but Elemis products have a lot of essential oils which I'd have thought the OP would want to steer clear of.

I did a series of budget swap posts before I got kicked out. I wonder if they've been deleted 🤔

Reactions: 12

I'm astonished she uses so many Elemis products if her skin is super sensitive. I love the pro-collagen cleansing balm but Elemis products have a lot of essential oils which I'd have thought the OP would want to steer clear of.

I did a series of budget swap posts before I got kicked out. I wonder if they've been deleted 🤔
We need to get you back in. This entertainment is too good to miss.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I wondered that too. I'm not particularly sensitive but anything Elemis is a no-no for me. I sting like mad for days if I use anything of theirs

Incidentally I had a snoop at the ingredients list for Lindstrom's Blue Caca and the top ingredient is cheap, they're all pretty cheap actually. In fact after looking through wholesalers and pricing ingredients I don't know how on earth ML can charge what she does.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Well, I enjoyed Nadine Baggot saying she’s not a fan of double cleansing on This Morning 😉

(@ around 2m30sec)

I didn't use to like Baggers but these days I think she is brilliant. So many times she throws subtle shade. As you say the double cleansing. Also her championing of dupes (frowned on Hirons and Sali). And in this video her saying she loves SPF in moisturiser, when Sali has declared she won't put SPF in her moisturiser.

Reactions: 11
Someone else has posted (about the kit in general) but that they haven’t got on with the Kat Burki balm cleanser so not all it’s cracked up to be in my eyes. Clearly was a bad batch sent out or it’s a bad product.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Incidentally I had a snoop at the ingredients list for Lindstrom's Blue Caca and the top ingredient is cheap, they're all pretty cheap actually. In fact after looking through wholesalers and pricing ingredients I don't know how on earth ML can charge what she does.
Her camellia seed oil was planted and harvested by vestal virgins on a mountaintop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
True. Not a Baggers fan either but she’s good on TM. The Freaks will be clutching their pearls at her saying a moisturiser with sun protection in it will do. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.