Caroline Hirons #22 Shiller Kween - the Del Boy of Skincare. No money back, no guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen it! How cringe!
Oh my god, fishing much?! Thing is, sheā€™s grinning like a Cheshire Cat so her cheeks pushing upwards and her eyes are crinkling so we canā€™t even see what sheā€™s on about.

I honestly canā€™t imagine putting a pic on SM and saying how gross I looked purely so people would tell me otherwise. What a beg.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god, fishing much?! Thing is, sheā€™s grinning like a Cheshire Cat so her cheeks pushing upwards and her eyes are crinkling so we canā€™t even see what sheā€™s on about.

I honestly canā€™t imagine putting a pic on SM and saying how gross I looked purely so people would tell me otherwise. What a beg.
Itā€™s so bizarre to me! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else see this post with like 10 different posing photos attached - just one of your eye area would suffice! šŸ™ˆ
She has officially lost the plot. One cropped shot of her eye area would have been enough!

Reactions: 3
I used to buy into the whole spending money on skincare thing. But I was looking back at photos from that time recently and my skin is much better now compared to then! All I do now is cleanse, spf and moisturiser. I used the ordinary squalene cleanser and Dr jart ceramidin cream. I had a few fraxel lasers last year and I'm in my 40s.

Reactions: 13
I think money is best spent on Botox and lasers. Nobody is immune from aging. Itā€™s part of life. My mom looks amazing in her 50s and she does sh** all. I need Botox and lasers probably lol. I really enjoyed watching Nadine on TM and I donā€™t watch her lives. Hirons is too busy.. yeah. she got bumped off.!

Reactions: 10
I very much doubt that during WW2 people were queuing up to use their ration vouchers on sunscreen! And her neck looks like a 90 year oldā€™s neck. I guarantee if I get to that age I wonā€™t be worried about a few wrinkles!
Its more the weird thing around hiding wrinkles that gets me, as though no one should have them?

I know theres always been pressure on women to look and retain their youthfulness and famous women are cast aside when they reach a certain age and begin to show aging but why are so many people in their 40s on her freaks page, so horrified at fine lines around their eyes in their 40s?! It's perfectly normal!!!

This is why men age better than women, they grow and age without pressure from the entire world around them to remain looking 2q.

You know what - sunscreen can be really really irritating if your barrier is damaged. Lots of formulas are loaded with alcohols to make them more pleasant to use. Going without sunscreen (when youā€™re not at risk of burning) when youā€™re trying to heal your barrier isnā€™t always a bad thing.
And most freaks seem to buy all the kits use all the acids and then seek even more products to repair the barrier that they damaged using all the first lot of products!!

It's a vicious cycle but worth it apparently as they decide to go down the botox route to prevent the wrinkles the creams were promised to remove in the first place!!

And breeeeathe!!!!

Reactions: 15
Its more the weird thing around hiding wrinkles that gets me, as though no one should have them?

I know theres always been pressure on women to look and retain their youthfulness and famous women are cast aside when they reach a certain age and begin to show aging but why are so many people in their 40s on her freaks page, so horrified at fine lines around their eyes in their 40s?! It's perfectly normal!!!
Yes! The weird thing is that all this stuff doesn't make people look younger or even better as they age. As famous examples take Eartha Kitt, Anne Bancroft, Andie McDowell, Lauren Hutton: all had or have visible wrinkles and signs of aging and, imho, look/ed more interesting and better than, say, Nicole Kidman or Madonna and much better than a lot of the aesthetic look that is revered and pushed today.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Kylie kardashian is a good example, with all her fillers or Botox she does not look like the face of youthfulness even though she is young. Being overly done is a sign of someoneā€™s age as well.

Reactions: 14
Is anyone else suprised lady Karenline Hirons T.W.AT has not given an official statement about the queen's death? I was expecting something seeing as her ego is so big, and she thinks so highly of herself that she'd feel she has to give a statement. Oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There was a photo posted the other day by a Freakoid of a spot she hadā€¦ on her groin! šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The ā€œworld exclusiveā€ oskia retinol in her kit is actually the sleep serum level 2 by oskia. Took a long time to find ingredients but the only thing changed is the addition of fragrance (rose oil) and getting rid of cocoyl proline. So world exclusive my butt itā€™s a reformulation. I somewhat think they tried to hide that fact as the sleep serum 2 is now impossible to find and is deleted from oskia website .

And hirons suspiciously took the ingredients list down from her website the first day of sale. So thatā€™s why I figured something was up with that world exclusive.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The ā€œworld exclusiveā€ oskia retinol in her kit is actually the sleep serum level 2 by oskia. Took a long time to find ingredients but the only thing changed is the addition of fragrance (rose oil) and getting rid of cocoyl proline. So world exclusive my butt itā€™s a reformulation. I somewhat think they tried to hide that fact as the sleep serum 2 is now impossible to find and is deleted from oskia website .

And hirons suspiciously took the ingredients list down from her website the first day of sale. So thatā€™s why I figured something was up with that world exclusive.
Oh excellent detective work!

Dodgy of her to not have ingredients up when for years she has criticised brands who aren't upfront with their inci lists.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.