Caroline Hirons #22 Shiller Kween - the Del Boy of Skincare. No money back, no guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a joke. Would be funny if IG called the boycotter's bluff and shut down for good. Then where would all these influencers be...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She creeps me out lmao, I feel like she's about to chain me in her basement and harvest my stem cells for her organic, natural products

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Gangsta on Twitter was onto Kier Starmer not being working class….

Says she in her country pile

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Gangsta on Twitter was onto Kier Starmer not being working class….

Says she in her country pile
God I hate that every politician and rich person has to do the whole working class hero, "one of the people" thing. There is nothing wrong with having a comfortable middle class background. Please stop pretending a perfectly average lifestyle is any kind of poverty. I'm not British but politicians in my country do it too. One person recently wrote an autobiography and focused entirely on the farmer side of his family and conveniently left out the other upper middle class side. He was promptly and rightfully called out for it. The farmer family wasn't even poor anyways.

I still cannot believe this woman is in her 30s 😳
Me too, I keep forgetting because she looks 55. So in my head I'm like "she looks pretty good for her age!" lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She creeps me out lmao, I feel like she's about to chain me in her basement and harvest my stem cells for her organic, natural products

Oh God I hope this doesn’t give Gangsta ideas! 😱 🤮 Actually, we’re safe - she’s against washing her face in the shower. Phew! Close call! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God I hate that every politician and rich person has to do the whole working class hero, "one of the people" thing. There is nothing wrong with having a comfortable middle class background. Please stop pretending a perfectly average lifestyle is any kind of poverty. I'm not British but politicians in my country do it too. One person recently wrote an autobiography and focused entirely on the farmer side of his family and conveniently left out the other upper middle class side. He was promptly and rightfully called out for it. The farmer family wasn't even poor anyways.
Bugs me too. I am just as proud of my hard working but middle class background. I am well aware that I am fortunate to have had the advantages that I have had. I work hard too, in a stressful but responsible job.

Reactions: 9

WTF did I just watch 🙈

I wonder when she will realise that she has congestion, breakouts and dermatitis because of her own bullshit products 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Ok what the hell did I just watch?? Have I been living under a rock for not having heard of this woman before?? Just went to pet profile and she has 94.1k followers!!! She is creepier than all of the gothic pages I like to follow put together!! And she’s selling skin care?!? I hate to comment on a fellow woman’s face, but looking at her profile, she’s aged about 20 years in the last 2 years?!!! I know that’s a terrible thing to say but she’s selling skincare!! Surely she is the poster of “don’t use whatever I’m using!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I’ll bet she doesn’t use SPF - it’s a mystery why she features in Caroline’s atmosphere!

such a different vibe - grabby but clutching a muslin bag of lavender infused chia seeds!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder sometimes if Caroline (and Sali Hughes also) is a bit jealous of women like Lindstrom, whose audience obviously has MUCH more disposable income than Carolines.

Caroline and Salis very patronising attitude is definitely bad for business.. only a very specific demographic of women can tolerate being spoken to like that, and they are not the ones that have the most cash to spend. Lisa Eldridge has a few clips on her channel of her helping out some older women with makeup and skincare and she is so much kinder in her interactions with them.

30s!?!?!?!?! Fcuk me 😳.

Well, it would seem 20 years of smoking, wine and Chinese food actually did me some favours 💅
She's 39 I think. If I could give her some advice I would BEG her to grow out her hair, then gain 10ish pounds. Optional: dye her hair slightly and get a lash lift and tint. Would take 15 years off her appearance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.