Caroline Hirons #21 Karenline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She already knew the answer before she asked. Dummy was just baiting hirons with that stupid question. 35 is considered a geriatric pregnancy. And there is always that chance of not being able to get pregnant easily. She knows that, but since she got nanas blessing, her sorry ass man will get some. Some people just shouldn’t have kids, they are just too stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Nana is truly into skincare based on traditional Chinese medicinal ingredients. Who knew?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t deal with this woman fawning over Caroline and her birthday (and uploading her many photos with her) like some teenager meeting Howard Donald in 1994.

It really is like a cult!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Jeez, just looked at her stories and it’s full of birthday wishes. Do they add automatically if you’re tagged or has she made the effort to put them all on there?
Does she ever mention “Mands” these days?

Reactions: 5
Someone's wished her a 'happy birthday to one of my favourite people on the planet, who I haven't even met yet'

Alrighty then...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think pixi has had a falling out with hirons. I could be wrong but I think pixi was removed from her book as well
Just looked at her blog and searched “Pixi” - the last mention was in September 2020, an ad. I wonder what happened there?

Edit: Gangsta and Mands still follow each other on Instagram but Gangsta doesn’t follow Pixi Beauty, although Skin Rocks does. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think pixi has had a falling out with hirons. I could be wrong but I think pixi was removed from her book as well
What her bessie mate Mands the makeup artist of years and years who hasn't featured on her insta for a couple of years is now no more?? Jordan and Kate will probably be next. The fact she isn't following someone (the brand) who gave her, her very first collab says it all.

Reactions: 6
What her bessie mate Mands the makeup artist of years and years who hasn't featured on her insta for a couple of years is now no more?? Jordan and Kate will probably be next. The fact she isn't following someone (the brand) who gave her, her very first collab says it all.
Hirons used to call Mands her 'Industry wife' 🤔

Reactions: 5
Jeez, just looked at her stories and it’s full of birthday wishes. Do they add automatically if you’re tagged or has she made the effort to put them all on there?
Does she ever mention “Mands” these days?
She has made the effort to put every single one of them up there! 😳😳😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
People who share all their mentions to their IG story piss me off no end. Raging narcissists. I'm not getting a RSI clicking through all of them. Sorry not sorry 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's absurd. Social media and influencing have really messed with people's heads, they do things that they wouldn't ordinarily do in a non digital world. Would you, for example, bring birthday cards into work and share them around with everyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.