Caroline Hirons #21 Karenline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found this thread a few days ago and I’ve been reading through it, honestly I’ve been laughing at some of the comments on it. I’m in the freaks group and my god I’m surprised they’ve not asked Her Majesty Hirons how she wipes her mum so they can follow suit. It’s insane some of the ridiculous and inane questions they ask.
I can probably be classed as a skincare hoarder, but I do content creation and reviews on Instagram so I do naturally have a large collection (I do regular clear outs and gift a lot to friends and family). I also love the Korean 10 step method…but also sometimes I can’t be arsed and won’t do skincare at all…and weirdly my face hasn’t fallen off yet.
It’s crazy how cult like the group is, someone posted a question and instantly people were saying “I don’t think Caroline approves of such and such product”, okay…it’s skincare what works for some might not work for others. #working467daysayearwithdyingpeople #kidscomefirst #pleasegivemeakit #autisticgoldfish

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Apparently if you search for Kim Kardashian’s skincare range on the Skin Rocks app this is what you get…

The Freakoids think this is brilliant and Gobsta is lapping it up! 🙄

C39D206F-95DE-4BF2-BB68-449DB3C63D2C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Apparently if you search for Kim Kardashian’s skincare range on the Skin Rocks app this is what you get…

The Freakoids think this is brilliant and Gobsta is lapping it up! 🙄

View attachment 1439737
I don't like KK and certainly wouldn't be purchasing her skincare line. However, I do think Caroline is picking faces with this one and should keep the same energy with the other brands on her app. She could say the same about 99% of the skincare that exists, including her own upcoming skincare line. I mean - who needs Blue Baboob?

What happened to sUpPoRtInG oThEr WoMeN? Lol

I found this thread a few days ago and I’ve been reading through it, honestly I’ve been laughing at some of the comments on it. I’m in the freaks group and my god I’m surprised they’ve not asked Her Majesty Hirons how she wipes her mum so they can follow suit. It’s insane some of the ridiculous and inane questions they ask.
I can probably be classed as a skincare hoarder, but I do content creation and reviews on Instagram so I do naturally have a large collection (I do regular clear outs and gift a lot to friends and family). I also love the Korean 10 step method…but also sometimes I can’t be arsed and won’t do skincare at all…and weirdly my face hasn’t fallen off yet.
It’s crazy how cult like the group is, someone posted a question and instantly people were saying “I don’t think Caroline approves of such and such product”, okay…it’s skincare what works for some might not work for others. #working467daysayearwithdyingpeople #kidscomefirst #pleasegivemeakit #autisticgoldfish
Welcome! I've had many a laugh from this thread too.

#icantaffordakit #iworkallhoursofthedaytosupportmygrandkids #iworkforthenhs #poornhsworker #clapforme #bekind #kweeeeeencarolinenoticeme

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm not a kardashian fan either and would not buy their overpriced crap but....... her stance against her is making me want to purchase the lines like I did creightons. I won't though, I'm not spending that much on kk's skincare.

Also first thought was isn't Caroline Pro women owned businesses? Didn't she do a box on it or a huge month long insta supporting women in the business? I suppose Kim doesn't need to pay Caroline to promote it, so her support isn't there.

Reactions: 12
#twit#noticemequeenC#bullshit
The Freaks are often annoyingly stupid, but sometimes are actually sick-making. This is a case in point. If you were a member of Boots staff, being subjected to 'education' by one of Hirons' followers, it would be maddening. Not being able to say "Please duck off with your education" would be infuriating. I do believe some of the Freaks are capable of doing this - and deluded enough not to realise the member of staff and their mates were probably taking the piss out of them as soon as they had the chance 🙄

Reactions: 16
I would love for a freak to “teach” me in public. I’d take the piss out of them.
“Who is hirons?” Looks up a picture
“So my goal is to look like that?” I’ll stick to kylie walnut scrub , indeed labs, Kim kardashian, jlo and trinny thanks!

Im sure their are many other “awful” brands to include

• Haha
'carolinehirons
Verified

I know I've been quiet on here.... I was hanging with the folks and the family after what was, without doubt, the biggest launch of my career (so far 😉).
Huge thanks to my incredible team who continue to knock everything out of the park, no matter how 'out there' my ideas may be.
Plan a Hall of Fame weekend in 6 weeks? Easy.
Release an App that is referred to as the 'Google of Skincare' with over 10,000 products on it at launch? 'Totally doable C.'

A direct review of her app and I think she summed it up very well. Apart from the adoration bit, humour bit and humanitarian bit of course...
'Why?
I adore Caroline Hirons and respect all of her advice and love her sense of humour and humanitarian opinions, but I genuinely can’t see any use or purpose for this App. It looks pretty and the articles are good, but very similar content is easily available on her website. The products are just a massive list of everything there is on the market, and any of the “guidance” comments that appear are extremely generic and repetitive. I would expect a skincare app to offer much more in terms of assistance with choosing routines and products that suit the skin concerns the user has specified. This is basically like a huge department store listing it’s offerings but with no purchase functionality. A bit like a Love Island contestant - pretty but pointless.'
Gangsta says she has been quiet on social media yet has posted to stories all week... 🤣 🙄 She actually used the quote 'the google of skincare'. 🤣 🙄 I cannot believe she quoted that drivel. She had the biggest launch of her career and used a grotty old cinema, with grotty bags in seats. Skin Rocks, or doesn't. You decide. The fact she has created a database of skin care products does not make her some next-level Steve Jobs-type genius. duck off nana, you'll start wearing polar necks next. (Which come to think of it, maybe better than the pyjamas you constantly seem to attire yourself in for events).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone see the lady who was asking (god knows why) about whether she has time to wait before having kids (wants 3 and she is 30) and Caroline responded like... no offence but crack the F on! 😭 Everything about the interaction is so odd infact I find the Q&As bizarre in general.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see the lady who was asking (god knows why) about whether she has time to wait before having kids (wants 3 and she is 30) and Caroline responded like... no offence but crack the F on! 😭 Everything about the interaction is so odd infact I find the Q&As bizarre in general.
Unreal that they are, in a sense, asking CH for approval and permission to have a child. It's comical.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Seems she’s not against the Kardashian’s at all. Only their skincare. She was singing Skims praises last night on the Q&A. Probably after reading on here about her not supporting other women and their businesses 😂

Reactions: 4
Yes, I saw that is and I’d have to say, stupid answer for a stupid question! Not that asking “should I have children” is a stupid question to ask yourself, your partner, your mum, dad or maybe your best friend… but a stupid question to ask a skin care influencer who’s never met you on an Instagram Q&A!!

Yes, I saw that is and I’d have to say, stupid answer for a stupid question! Not that asking “should I have children” is a stupid question to ask yourself, your partner, your mum, dad or maybe your best friend… but a stupid question to ask a skin care influencer who’s never met you on an Instagram Q&A!!
I was quite taken aback that a grown woman had taken the time to ask a stranger skin care influencer her thoughts on her child baring timeline 😭. I actually do hope that it was a joke question but knowing her freaks I doubt it!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.