Caroline Hirons #21 Karenline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to generalise but men mostly do not carry on the way the freaks claim their husbands do. The stories about their husbands worshipping Hirons are pie in the sky and not remotely believable

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Remember the freak who claimed her husband said that Caroline liking a comment was "life goals", who broke his ankle after dancing a happy dance when he got the all clear from cancer, who lectured a nurse on SPF, who wanted to celebrate when he got the all clear by going skincare shopping? Who said "can't wait to tell the freaks" when he got the all clear? Oh and who mentioned Caroline and sunscreen in a best mans speech? Well she posted this comment

The freaks are ridiculous people. Truly embarrassing

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Remember the freak who claimed her husband said that Caroline liking a comment was "life goals", who broke his ankle after dancing a happy dance when he got the all clear from cancer, who lectured a nurse on SPF, who wanted to celebrate when he got the all clear by going skincare shopping? Who said "can't wait to tell the freaks" when he got the all clear? Oh and who mentioned Caroline and sunscreen in a best mans speech? Well she posted this comment

At this point I am dying of embarrassment for them.

CH must be rubbing her hands with glee at the sheer number of vulnerable/lonely people that lap this tit up.

Its not too dissimilar to the way Hinch whipped up a frenzy with her fans. It just doesn’t sit right with me.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh she's also the freak that stayed in a hotel that was supposedly stocked with Votary flannels ("the manager is a fellow freak"), she promised to update the name of the hotel after check out but never did. What a bullshitter

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

You know when you think to yourself that person should have been a blow job. Maybe it’s just me…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh she's also the freak that stayed in a hotel that was supposedly stocked with Votary flannels ("the manager is a fellow freak"), she promised to update the name of the hotel after check out but never did. What a bullshitter
Her real FB account looks like a bot account. Not a trace of a real person on it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We have one face, why do these people need to buy so much products? Especially ones claiming to have cupboards bulging already with skincare, all skincare has an expiry date even unopened it makes zero sense 🤷 My skincare is basic as in cleanser, hydrating serum, mist, eye cream, moisturise then spf. I use an acid pad occasionally if I think my skin looks dull, and use an oil at night instead of moisturiser if my skin needs it. I know what works for me and I stick with it.
As for the husbands who are obsessed with Caroline I don't believe it for one second, it's like they try to out do each other with these stories, again it's ridiculous and there has to be something lacking in their lives to feel the need to do so.

Reactions: 16
Lol what queue system? I got through in under 20 seconds.
10am launch, 3pm still in stock. Seems to be no one ahead of me in the virtual queue!

Reactions: 9
So CH is going to invite some of the freaks into her live later…I can’t tell if I want to see this level of cringe or not?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
We have one face, why do these people need to buy so much products? Especially ones claiming to have cupboards bulging already with skincare, all skincare has an expiry date even unopened it makes zero sense 🤷 My skincare is basic as in cleanser, hydrating serum, mist, eye cream, moisturise then spf. I use an acid pad occasionally if I think my skin looks dull, and use an oil at night instead of moisturiser if my skin needs it. I know what works for me and I stick with it.
As for the husbands who are obsessed with Caroline I don't believe it for one second, it's like they try to out do each other with these stories, again it's ridiculous and there has to be something lacking in their lives to feel the need to do so.
Exactly this!! People years ago still had lovely skin and didn't spend a fortune on it. Remember when people just used cleanser, toner and moisturiser?? Don't get me wrong I use serums and retinol but I just stick to La Roche Posay. It's not sexy but it's "proper skincare" and does what it says on the tin. Honestly no offence to anyone on here but if you are paying over £100 for creams for your face then you are wasting your money. I follow Dr Dray (yes thats her name) on insta. She's based in the USA and she is the absolute opposite of CH. She's all about decent affordable skincare

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.