Caroline Hirons #21 Karenline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not been on here enough - I’m tempted by the hydrate kit 🤢

Still fuming about zelens though. Who buys that range full price? It’s that whole alphabet of serums that confuses me.
Used Tea Shot from a previous kit and it did….sod all? Just felt nice.
Over priced, luxe placebo. I’m sure the addition is purely to bump up the RRP.

Reactions: 12
A freak has just said on the lives that she's thrown out half of her products because CH's app told her they're not suitable for breastfeeding.

CH replied basically saying whoops that's an error on the app and pretended as if she was aware of it. If your app is full of errors why did you release it?! Freak's gone and thrown out hundreds worth of products probably.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She threw out the products without doing further research elsewhere? Idiot

As for Hirons and her crappy app, what a surprise that she hasn't done any user acceptance testing

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am watching Karenline's live. My partner didn't know what I was watching but could hear it from downstairs and he shouted "oh SHUT UP Caroline!!" 😂😂

I don't think that story would be popular if I posted that in the Freaks group. Every other husband on that group is apparently an unwavering, adoring worshipper of her.

They would demand I leave him and diagnose him as a "narc". 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My husband calls her “that skincare lady”. It’s as much as he knows or cares about her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Yep some of the freaks husbands have apparently referenced her in wedding speeches, have said that her liking a comment was "life goals", have talked about her on nights out like she's a personal friend ("we should bring Caroline here") and so on

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
My husband calls her “that skincare lady”. It’s as much as he knows or cares about her 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's how any normal husband would respond I'd imagine. The Freaks' husbands all seem to have an unhealthy, fearful adoration for her apparently.

My partner only knows about her because I used to be a Freak 😒 but he still wasn't acting like a simp!

Yep some of the freaks husbands have apparently referenced her in wedding speeches, have said that her liking a comment was "life goals", have talked about her on nights out like she's a personal friend ("we should bring Caroline here") and so on
Not to mention that one who walked in on a Freak watching a live and backed out of the room reverently.

Also that one who thought Caroline was actually personally facetiming a Freak when in actual fact she was just watching a live

Even the children are involved. One Freak claimed her 15 year old son said "I like Caroline because she likes you"... what in the duck. Outrageous

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just went on the live and there’s about 1,250 people watching. It’s quite a drop from when I first followed her. I remember seeing thousands before. Easily 5,000 if not more.

Reactions: 10
Another heavily filtered I don’t look my age post is up…the 45 year old…heavy heavy tempted to comment on it…hold me back!!!!
I won't hold you back but I'll hold your coat while you get stuck in 😘

Notice it’s a kit reveal and not sale…does that mean the freaks are getting some actual time to think about their purchase?
Nope. On sale tomorrow at 10am apparently

Oh begging post alert! And on kit day no less, impeccable timing as always.
Show us?

I've been wanting to try that since it was released but he price is eye watering!

I had a very generous sample of it. Loved it! She didn't mention anything about brand offers
I wasn't all that keen TBH. I prefer the texture of Elemis balm - but only buy that if there's a good deal on QVC

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I wonder why Ava quickly deleted this from her IG - did she realise or did someone tell her that channelling Kevin & Perry wasn't such a good look?
God I wish I could take back all of my previous kit purchases that were no doubt funding this cretin's lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I fast forwarded Hirons Kit lives (after the fact obvs) as I was curious about the prices. At £160 and £170 they're more in line with the first kit she did and a far cry from the £295 OGs kit that never sold out last autumn. Good value for anyone who will use all the products. I'm not tempted.

Reactions: 6
I fast forwarded Hirons Kit lives (after the fact obvs) as I was curious about the prices. At £160 and £170 they're more in line with the first kit she did and a far cry from the £295 OGs kit that never sold out last autumn. Good value for anyone who will use all the products. I'm not tempted.
That is one thing I'll give her - she's brought prices back down to something a bit more reasonable. I still feel sorry for those who bought the kits at those Autumn prices (I know someone who bought all 3) only for them to be discounted by 33% a week or two later.

Reactions: 8
Just went on the live and there’s about 1,250 people watching. It’s quite a drop from when I first followed her. I remember seeing thousands before. Easily 5,000 if not more.
yeah I remember there being about 6000 on one kit-related live when I was a Freak, although that was a while back!

Reactions: 2
That is one thing I'll give her - she's brought prices back down to something a bit more reasonable. I still feel sorry for those who bought the kits at those Autumn prices (I know someone who bought all 3) only for them to be discounted by 33% a week or two later.
Oh yes I would have been so pissed off if I'd been one of those people. It caused havoc on the selling group as well because the kits were actually sold at three different prices. The woman who works out (and polices) the 'fair prices' must have been doing her nut!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.