Caroline Hirons #21 Karenline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dr Dray is her nickname, I think Dray comes from her first name which is Andrea

I totally agree the freaks overcomplicate things

Reactions: 12
There’s a few freaks saying they’ve brought both but only want an item or 2 out of them. Why not just use the brand discounts and get what you actually need/want? I get the idea of the kits are to try stuff you wouldn’t normally but what’s the point in wasting so much money if you’ve already decided you don’t want xyz out of them? 🤷‍♀️

🙄 filed under the things that haven’t happened.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I have to say I have just bought the hydrate kit, but I’m justifying it because I already use 2 of the products so I’m just “stocking up” plus I really want to try the moisturiser….. 😬😬🙈🤣
You don’t have to justify it to us.
I know if there were items I needed then I’d be the biggest hypocrite going and buy one. If it’s a good deal, and as much as I’d hate to line Gangsta’s pockets, I would not cut my nose off to spite my face.

Anyone see the Freak posting that she would be watching her son’s school play at 9.30am so what should she do?
Some said go to the loo at 10am. Ffs I hope her post and the replies were tongue in cheek.

What should she do? Watch your son’s bleeping play that’s what! You’re putting skincare above your son in the level of what is important to you ffs. It must have been said in jest or there’s no hope for the Freaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh dear. The 'live'.

Her hair is inexplicable, and her inability to smile properly anymore due to botox is really pissing off my wine Friday.

The Freaks are frothing, fainting and being fannies more than ever.

Happy bleeping weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh dear. The 'live'.

Her hair is inexplicable, and her inability to smile properly anymore due to botox is really pissing off my wine Friday.

The Freaks are frothing, fainting and being fannies more than ever.

Happy bleeping weekend
Jeez I hope the live is sponsored by Tena - the Freaks will be gushing all over the place!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jus spotted one of my friends pretty much ambushing Nana to get on.

Blimey. Thought she had better things to do tbh....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
this 20-something year old actually seems very sweet & CH seems to be genuine with her rather than looking bored while she talks. I hope CH realises how bad it is that she almost put her into debt with the kits 😬

Reactions: 5
this 20-something year old actually seems very sweet & CH seems to be genuine with her rather than looking bored while she talks. I hope CH realises how bad it is that she almost put her into debt with the kits 😬
She did seem sweet but with her additional needs she is vulnerable and admitted she buys it all

• Sad
  • Angry
She did seem sweet but with her additional needs she is vulnerable and admitted she buys it all
100% 😬 after I posted that it was clear she was CH's favourite as their chat went on way longer than the others lol

Reactions: 5
Oh she's also the freak that stayed in a hotel that was supposedly stocked with Votary flannels ("the manager is a fellow freak"), she promised to update the name of the hotel after check out but never did. What a bullshitter
So basic white, cotton flannels, then 💅?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was unimpressed by the offer from Then l Met You. I really want to try the cleanser but the offer was for a free $6 mini and I would have had to have paid shipping from the US. Might check out the Allies of Skin and DDG codes, I'm currently using the Allies mist and it's lovely.

Anyone have any Beauty Pie recommendations? I'm in London next week for the day so might go to the pop up. I'm not joining as I don't think I would use it enough. I like to try different things and definately don't need more make up.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Was unimpressed by the offer from Then l Met You. I really want to try the cleanser but the offer was for a free $6 mini and I would have had to have paid shipping from the US. Might check out the Allies of Skin and DDG codes, I'm currently using the Allies mist and it's lovely.

Anyone have any Beauty Pie recommendations? I'm in London next week for the day so might go to the pop up. I'm not joining as I don't think I would use it enough. I like to try different things and definately don't need more make up.
What's the deal with the pop up? Are they selling at "members prices" there? I might go too, if so. But I'm certainly not signing up lol.

Reactions: 2
This is the first time I've not been tempted by the kits. The products I have tried I hated Sunday riley (my entire experience with this line is the item does nothing at all or it ruins my skin), or thought it was a generic item that's overpriced with Jordan Samuel mist and ddg hyaluronic Serum. The other items just don't pique my interest over items I'm already using. Maybe I'm just seeing the marketing for what it is and it's less effective on me now 🤔.

The products are her friends brands, she's not even denying that now. I remember ages ago her being asked about ceramic slip dupes and the pixi glow mud cleanser was mentioned (which I love) and CH said ceramic slip should be a dupe of pixi glow mud because that's the better product. So why put a substandard product in your kits? Probably because the shelf life is coming up I guess.

I've recently decided to really cut back and stick with brands and items my skin has benefited from and I enjoy using. Now using acids a few times a week instead of twice a day (duck you for this advice CH) I actually see the benefit and I don't have sore skin anymore. I don't understand how many of the freaks still have skin left after everything they use.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
This is the first time I've not been tempted by the kits. The products I have tried I hated Sunday riley (my entire experience with this line is the item does nothing at all or it ruins my skin), or thought it was a generic item that's overpriced with Jordan Samuel mist and ddg hyaluronic Serum. The other items just don't pique my interest over items I'm already using. Maybe I'm just seeing the marketing for what it is and it's less effective on me now 🤔.

The products are her friends brands, she's not even denying that now. I remember ages ago her being asked about ceramic slip dupes and the pixi glow mud cleanser was mentioned (which I love) and CH said ceramic slip should be a dupe of pixi glow mud because that's the better product. So why put a substandard product in your kits? Probably because the shelf life is coming up I guess.

I've recently decided to really cut back and stick with brands and items my skin has benefited from and I enjoy using. Now using acids a few times a week instead of twice a day (duck you for this advice CH) I actually see the benefit and I don't have sore skin anymore. I don't understand how many of the freaks still have skin left after everything they use.
I feel the same. I know which products work well for my skin and I'm not tempted by anything Hirons offers anymore. Her awful behaviour - both in terms of how she presents on social media and the way she is STILL doing kit reveals less than 24 hours before they go on sale (thus ramping up the FOMO fuelled buying), really sickens me. I feel cross with myself for having been taken in for so long. My relationship with all things Hirons received it's decree absolute a good while ago - and my skincare buying is very minimal compared with when I was a Freak.

Ooh I got kicked out of the group. I didn’t even do anything terrible. Just mentioned the app was good for collecting data and liked a couple of comments calling out people using filters 🤷🏻‍♀️ Feeling a bit sad that it wasn’t something more impressive.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.