Caroline Hirons #21 Karenline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really trying to make herself seem creditable as qualified she may have done shop floor beauty counter training but she's not there now so outdated. She has no other qualifications even with the beauty back campaign she show she didn't have qualifications for treatment

Reactions: 7
"I did post-graduate courses in France with Biologique Recherche among others."

Bollocks. Post-graduate course....probably just fancy sales training.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I just find the app quite basic and these descriptions are awful. You need this if you like a cream cleanser. You don’t need this if you don’t like a cream cleanser 🙄. I don’t see what the freaks are wetting themselves over to be honest.
I find the whole "you need this if" idea a bit tit.

Notice it’s a kit reveal and not sale…does that mean the freaks are getting some actual time to think about their purchase?
I can't remember what she normally does... does she reveal it then put it up for sale the next day? 🤔

"I did post-graduate courses in France with Biologique Recherche among others."

Bollocks. Post-graduate course....probably just fancy sales training.
Well I'm not being funny but you need to actually have an undergraduate degree to do a postgraduate course. And she's doesn't have one. Such a fraud.

What was the title of her postgraduate course? "Masters degree in forehead sanding"?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The kit is utterly unsurprising in terms of brands so far. Frothing American freaks in meltdown as she can’t sell it to them

happily she’s tied her hair up so I don’t have to smash my laptop screen in frustration

lols

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another heavily filtered I don’t look my age post is up…the 45 year old…heavy heavy tempted to comment on it…hold me back!!!!
She's the one who is always selling thousands of items on the selling page right? Just seen the pic and she looks early 50s at best. I don't get why she is clearly wasting so much money on skincare that she urgently needs to spend on a dentist and a hairdresser.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've been wanting to try that since it was released but he price is eye watering!

I had a very generous sample of it. Loved it! She didn't mention anything about brand offers
It is worth the money IMO. I love my cleansers and I will definitely buy this one again. I prefer it to the Plantastic BP one and Emma Hardie

Not gonna lie I am vvvv tempted by the hydrate and glow kit
The thing is the kits are good value if you want the products, the freaks just seem to buy for the sake of it.

Reactions: 6
The thing is the kits are good value if you want the products, the freaks just seem to buy for the sake of it.
Yeah I agree. The products are good and normally I’d be tempted but I don’t need anything just now. Plus I’m skint. Maybe I should put a wee begging post up, see what fish I can catch 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's the one who is always selling thousands of items on the selling page right? Just seen the pic and she looks early 50s at best. I don't get why she is clearly wasting so much money on skincare that she urgently needs to spend on a dentist and a hairdresser.
I think thats someone else but I know exactly who you mean cos I was thinking..duck me I'd rather have wrinkles but good hair and teeth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
gosh I thought the same … Teeth like a council fence! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The SPF application is kinda cult like too. The bags say “wear your spf everyday” . This is coming from a woman who, 11 years ago worked for Dr.Lens who used to see skin cancer and knew what it could do to you. She was still wearing spf in her makeup. ( and admitted so) So she has known spf was important but just jumped on the bandwagon around the time that annoying hyram started banging on about it. Once it became popular she knew she had to get on it. I just cannot stand her bad advice. She’s a “post graduate” (HA)who exfoliated everyday, sometimes twice a day and did not wear sunscreen .

Which is fine but she passed all that bad advice on and said she was an “expert”

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Drives me up the wall when she does that ad infinitum "I'm Sorry, WHAT!?!?! I'm sorry, WHO!?!" 😜🤪 in her reveals.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just find the app quite basic and these descriptions are awful. You need this if you like a cream cleanser. You don’t need this if you don’t like a cream cleanser 🙄. I don’t see what the freaks are wetting themselves over to be honest.

I saw things getting a bit heated in the freaks yesterday when someone dared to suggest that although the app was free, the freaks would end up paying for it. The freaks did not like this and had a bit of a pile on, with Queen C coming on to say that the poster should screenshot what they’d said so they could come back and apologise 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
FYI that Ultra Violette Sunscreen is the worst I've ever tried!! Felt like I'd got an allergic reaction, felt like my throat and tongues about to swell up. Tried it couple of times and same reaction. Mind you, I don't have sensitive skin so this was something else. Really, really bad! She's such a phony. And what is this about calling "Chemical" sunscreen "organic" now? Is that her own invention or what?
Yeah, that sunscreen plugging she's on about is just the latest Trend she's jumping on. Very little about retinol and acids these days...weren't those the essential ingredients at one point?
Feckin' eeejit.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.