Caroline Hirons #20 Maybe Creighton’s can give her some tips to shift some kits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is probably an “attention” post, a way of informing the Freaks that she needs an MRI.
How hot is it in Australia right now anyway? I thought it was their winter?
A couple of hours without sun screen won’t kill her. Jeez, they walk amongst us… 🙄
Probably hoping that everyone will send best wishes and freebies, their illustrious leader will salute the dedication and send a free sunscreen to Oz.

Imagine going for an MRI and the thing you are worried about is a wrinkle forming in the 2 hours you are sans screen. MRIs are horrendous. I had a panic attack in one for 40 mins and a friend now can't have one without sedation!

Reactions: 10
I’ve read quite a bit by Dr Anjali Mahto, a consultant dermatologist. She’s mentioned that there are doctors masquerading as dermatologists. Despite waitlists of several years, it’s a hard discipline to get into. Unless they call themselves a consultant dermatologist, they are not fully qualified. It’s a shame. I’m sure some are in it for the money but others have a passion for skincare and have clearly researched out of interest. Even so, I’m sceptical of anyone without the title.

Reactions: 4
Have lost all of the replies but just wanted to say thank you to everyone who recommended a rosacea-friendly spf. I went with the La Roche Posay one for now - it was the easiest to get hold of for Wednesday.

Rosacea is totally new to me and am feeling pretty down about it all and like I'll look like this forever. It seems to have appeared out of the blue (went through a break up last year and feel very hopeless about meeting anyone while I look like this) but I've been prescribed soolantra for now, so we'll see.

Anyway, I do not want to turn this into a rosacea thread. Interestingly, Hirons has done pretty much nothing on rosacea.
Look into infra red light therapy. Ive had a few facials with a dermalux machine as an add on and honestly its helped my skin so much. It has lots of benefits so id recommend x

Reactions: 1
Have lost all of the replies but just wanted to say thank you to everyone who recommended a rosacea-friendly spf. I went with the La Roche Posay one for now - it was the easiest to get hold of for Wednesday.

Rosacea is totally new to me and am feeling pretty down about it all and like I'll look like this forever. It seems to have appeared out of the blue (went through a break up last year and feel very hopeless about meeting anyone while I look like this) but I've been prescribed soolantra for now, so we'll see.

Anyway, I do not want to turn this into a rosacea thread. Interestingly, Hirons has done pretty much nothing on rosacea.
It's the most soul destroying thing ever. It never goes but what you can do is control it and learning what your triggers are.

My worst trigger is alcohol and I know this but will still have it and be prepared for a flare up when it does happen. Sometimes coffee will set it off too.

A more basic skincare routines helps me as overloading products angers my skin.

Its trial and error but once you are on top of it and in control, it's all good.

Dr Jaart Cicapair Tiger Grass Colour Correcting treatment is the best green cream I've found to tone down redness. I wear it on it's own when I feel I need a bit of cover and it doesnt ever look flaky or highlight my pores either

Just seen someone asked if there’s a filter on the photos and she’s completely denied it. Any idiot can see they’re filtered!!! Why lie 🙄
Plus she has visible wrinkles around her eyes in other Facebook pics so why lie?!

And her skin has no texture in that photox no pores or nothing yet the freaks insist all skin types have them.

What a sad bleeping case to deny using filters, she needs to get a grip and accept she is getting old like the rest of us and its more embarrassing to pretend you're 20 years younger than you actually are

Reactions: 7
Gosh, what a conundrum.

Can these people not use their own brains!? It’s a couple of hours in the morning, get a grip.

View attachment 1342732
Unless this person is at the very top end of Oz she won't be getting any sun to worry about anyway! It's cold and cloudy in every almost every major city apart from Darwin and hardly anyone up there wears make up as it's too humid.
Just get your head x-rayed and go, darls.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gosh, what a conundrum.

Can these people not use their own brains!? It’s a couple of hours in the morning, get a grip.

View attachment 1342732
Baffling!

It is probably an “attention” post, a way of informing the Freaks that she needs an MRI.
How hot is it in Australia right now anyway? I thought it was their winter?
A couple of hours without sun screen won’t kill her. Jeez, they walk amongst us… 🙄
Yeah it is winter. UV levels are low in much of the country (https://www.arpansa.gov.au/our-serv...iation-monitoring/ultraviolet-radiation-index).

I think you're right it's mostly just an attention-seeking post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion:
Caroline Hirons #21 Gangsta Gran has no filter, unlike her Freaks selfies!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not someone posting a humble brag picture with no less than thirteen bottles of SPF for their holiday like “iS tHiS EnOuGh” and then the others commenting below saying no. One person claiming they use a bottle a day. Then the familiar message “Admin turned off commenting on this post” 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I quickly skimmed through her LA haul videos. I’m not sure what possessed me, just curiosity to see if there was anything different that she’d bought I suppose. Anyway, it was the usual hair flicking and sniffing fest, interspersed with in-jokes and comments with her mates. But, I couldn’t get over how bad the texture of her skin looked, particularly her forehead - I took a screenshot to show. Obviously that sanding nonsense doesn’t work…

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This post on the Freaks group 🤭

And this reply 😂
Love "like it's crack". Why do some people just feel compelled to interfere in other people's business? Know what, if someone near me was giving away Tret for nowt, I'd be tempted. As it is, I've given up Tret for the time being. It didn't irritate at all (0.05%) but it was a bit joyless. Been using Medik8 Crystal Retinal which I love, but it's a bit expensive. Ordered Geek & Gorgeous, "The A Game" (same retinal strength as CR 10). A fraction of the price. I ordered on Monday and it arrived - from Hungary - today!

Reactions: 12
The same freak will be posting next week like, ‘hey guys off to [insert random location] next week, what should I buy that I can’t buy here (because it’s not legal/needs a doctor/pharmacist/so I can melt my face off)

The freak posting a picture of her blackhead cleavage. I did not need this in my life 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.