Caroline Hirons #20 Maybe Creighton’s can give her some tips to shift some kits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope I’ve not missed any thread title suggestions but I only found one put forward.
Thanks to @TriviaNewtonJohn for the suggestion.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/caroline-hirons-19-its-literally-a-load-of-old-flannel.28868/

Quick recap…

Gangsta and Mel Smith and Daniel Mays were separated at birth!
She’s not had a weekend off in YEARS but loved her Duran, Duran trip to Ibiza a few days ago!
Freaks group lost around 15,000 members in 10 days.
Kits weren’t an instant sell out.
Apparently she invented yellow before Trinny.
Blue Tickers are more important on Instagram than us plebs.
Still permanently outraged - blames stuff on ADHD.
Encouraged followers to “sand” their foreheads with an acid product and then use retinol. Freaks showing pictures of damaged skin.
Called Creighton’s “piss taking wankers” after they posted their product saying it had been discussed on the Freaks group.
Gangsta and her cult posted on Creighton’s Instagram saying it had never been mentioned in the Freaks group. They lied because a now banned Freak posted screenshots.
X Factor sob stories made a short come back in the group but less freebies are being offered.
”Don’t I look young” filtered pics still appearing in the group but are now starting to get called out. Yay!
”Hilarious things my partner/child said about our Kween” posts still appearing in the group - on here we put it in the “didn’t happen/complete bullshit” file!

Sorry if I missed anything.
PS Oh and please never forget she is a Native American, Irish, Scouse mother of 4 and grandmother of 1.
PPS Anyone heard from Jim lately…? 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
She loves her friend Sali Hughes' new skincare range and is super happy so many of her friends are releasing their own skincare ranges before hers launches later on this year. Super fun 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Reminder: this is the skin of a woman selling us overpriced and underwhelming multi-step products. Looks like they’ve worked a charm on her 🙈
E676BC84-77AC-4351-AFBE-D04B68E24DD9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The whole ‘heat increases your melasma, it’s not sun’ is utter rubbish. I’ve asked several dermatologists (on insta lives 🔺)who’ve been perplexed by my question, it comes back if you don’t use SPF properly. She’s either not applying enough, not reapplying enough, sitting in the sun or all of the above

Reactions: 7
The whole ‘heat increases your melasma, it’s not sun’ is utter rubbish. I’ve asked several dermatologists (on insta lives 🔺)who’ve been perplexed by my question, it comes back if you don’t use SPF properly. She’s either not applying enough, not reapplying enough, sitting in the sun or all of the above
Oh forgetting to use sunscreen when she’s at home watching television! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh FFS Granny is now allergic to oat milk 😱 Is there no end to her insufferable suffering?

OMFG......She's now extolling the virtues of La Prairie Sunscreen. rrp is £176 for 50ml. What the actual duck? She doesn't recommend it for people with 'sensitive eyes'. Well I don't recommend it for......well anyone unless you've won Euromillions or something and even then I wouldn't spend that.

I would have thought the slow-selling kit might have been a clue to Old Mother Hirons that people don't have cash to splash......or maybe she's priming the Freaks for this featuring in another kit 😠

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Notice she started to say sun, then corrected herself to heat 🤨 So the heat has obviously given her a tan and freckles as well then!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope I’ve not missed any thread title suggestions but I only found one put forward.
Thanks to @TriviaNewtonJohn for the suggestion.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/caroline-hirons-19-its-literally-a-load-of-old-flannel.28868/

Quick recap…

Gangsta and Mel Smith and Daniel Mays were separated at birth!
She’s not had a weekend off in YEARS but loved her Duran, Duran trip to Ibiza a few days ago!
Freaks group lost around 15,000 members in 10 days.
Kits weren’t an instant sell out.
Apparently she invented yellow before Trinny.
Blue Tickers are more important on Instagram than us plebs.
Still permanently outraged - blames stuff on ADHD.
Encouraged followers to “sand” their foreheads with an acid product and then use retinol. Freaks showing pictures of damaged skin.
Called Creighton’s “piss taking wankers” after they posted their product saying it had been discussed on the Freaks group.
Gangsta and her cult posted on Creighton’s Instagram saying it had never been mentioned in the Freaks group. They lied because a now banned Freak posted screenshots.
X Factor sob stories made a short come back in the group but less freebies are being offered.
”Don’t I look young” filtered pics still appearing in the group but are now starting to get called out. Yay!
”Hilarious things my partner/child said about our Kween” posts still appearing in the group - on here we put it in the “didn’t happen/complete bullshit” file!

Sorry if I missed anything.
PS Oh and please never forget she is a Native American, Irish, Scouse mother of 4 and grandmother of 1.
PPS Anyone heard from Jim lately…? 😉
Whoop! Even if nobody else put anything forward 😂 I liked the idea of linking her with her hated budget brand for a bit longer.

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s finally jumping on the Korean sunscreen bandwagon. They are beautiful if you trust their spf rating. Her tan is sun damage. End of. If you are tanning you damaged your skin.so quit with the melasma bs. Her one job is to go out in the sun and show the freaks how to protect yourself. She can’t even do that. Caroline doesn’t even believe her own insanity of sunscreen use.

Reactions: 20
She’s finally jumping on the Korean sunscreen bandwagon. They are beautiful if you trust their spf rating. Her tan is sun damage. End of. If you are tanning you damaged your skin.so quit with the melasma bs. Her one job is to go out in the sun and show the freaks how to protect yourself. She can’t even do that. Caroline doesn’t even believe her own insanity of sunscreen use.
Utterly bizarre that she’s been reviewing sunscreen for the past few weeks… I’d like to know what she used so I know what to avoid.
Sod the glorified ads….. soz, reviews.

• Haha
Utterly bizarre that she’s been reviewing sunscreen for the past few weeks… I’d like to know what she used so I know what to avoid.
Sod the glorified ads….. soz, reviews.
She likes that chantecaille one at £88 and included it in a kit as well.
I dived deeper into the ingredients and as a so called “skincare expert” find it hilarious that she doesn’t know the protection it offers in terms of UVA is one of the worst around.
Skin guru my arse 😂

Reactions: 12
Wonder if CH will wade in again 👀
I'd be really keen to know if anyone here has had great success with vitamin c? I've only used the one from The Ordinary and it stings/itches my face like a witch, but I did have a nice glow the next day so would love some non painful recommendations 🥰

Reactions: 6
I'd be really keen to know if anyone here has had great success with vitamin c? I've only used the one from The Ordinary and it stings/itches my face like a witch, but I did have a nice glow the next day so would love some non painful recommendations 🥰
Thank you! I tried it once but can’t recall the brand and it made my face itch so much I had to wash it off. After that I mixed it with my moisturiser which stopped the itching but didn’t repurchase,

How sad are the Freaks all tagging Gangsta?! 🙄🤮

Reactions: 7
Trinny London has commented on her mad IG post - with the comment 'thank you for your thoughts Caroline; and then a yellow heart

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Notice she started to say sun, then corrected herself to heat 🤨 So the heat has obviously given her a tan and freckles as well then!
Noooooooooo she has freckles because she’s Irish (and scouse-native american-Mediterranean-etc)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.