Caroline Hirons #20 Maybe Creighton’s can give her some tips to shift some kits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zelens? He’s in every kit.
I wonder how she will play it this time? She announced the contents of the last one ahead of time and it took ages to sell so I think this time she will leave it very late to reveal the contents in order to drum up as much FOMO as possible.

@FINIFUS I’m so disappointed that your new bow stand isn’t for hair accessories a la Fergie in the 1980s! 😉😁

View attachment 1347235
No it wasn't Zelens.....thinking about it, I'm almost certain it was Chanel. I recall her saying someone else had a bad reaction to it...

Hmm. Now I'm not sure. Looks like the Chanel is just under £50. A bit on the cheap side for Nana Hirons.....The Chantecaille was around £80 I think, which is more the mark for her

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
No it wasn't Zelens.....thinking about it, I'm almost certain it was Chanel. I recall her saying someone else had a bad reaction to it...

Hmm. Now I'm not sure. Looks like the Chanel is just under £50. A bit on the cheap side for Nana Hirons.....The Chantecaille was around £80 I think, which is more the mark for her
Was is Sisley???

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.