Caroline Hirons #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I being a bit dumb here...she’s has basically an unlimited supply of skincare. Crazy expensive skincare at that! And has done for years. Yet she has fillers & Botox doesn’t she? I thought the skincare was to prevent needing such things 🤷🏻‍♀️
This kinda annoys me tbh. It's good that she's honest about the work she's had done but it seems strange to be promoting expensive skin care when you're having botox.

Reactions: 1
This kinda annoys me tbh. It's good that she's honest about the work she's had done but it seems strange to be promoting expensive skin care when you're having botox.
Let's be honest, skincare can only do so much, your genes are the thing which will affect your skin the most and you have no control over that.

Celebrities sell all of us this image of perfection and deny having had any work done when they are getting nipped and tucked and pumped all the time. I'd rather someone be honest about what work they have done then lie that x product is a miracle cure to all your problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Let's be honest, skincare can only do so much, your genes are the thing which will affect your skin the most and you have no control over that.

Celebrities sell all of us this image of perfection and deny having had any work done when they are getting nipped and tucked and pumped all the time. I'd rather someone be honest about what work they have done then lie that x product is a miracle cure to all your problems.
Oh no without a doubt I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with having work done! At the end of the day, if it’s going to make you happy then go for it! & I am also happy she’s honest. I just meant I thought if you looked after your skin etc etc it was more of a preventative measure.
I mean I’m not really gone be spending serious cash on the creams she recommends (seen some over the £200 mark!) if they’re not going to have long lasting results x

Am I being a bit dumb here...she’s has basically an unlimited supply of skincare. Crazy expensive skincare at that! And has done for years. Yet she has fillers & Botox doesn’t she? I thought the skincare was to prevent needing such things 🤷🏻‍♀️
Spot on. After all of the years preaching, she’s fills her face with fillers and Botox!! Says it all really!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
She’s a Saleswoman first and foremost ; dressed up as a ‘Consultant to the Industry’ but flogs skincare products on behalf of companies who like her social media personality.

She uses medical skincare intervention because she knows the creams don’t work.

She’s a saleswoman with a big gob.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
To be fair though, the skin care products are more for a refined skin texture/brightness/hydration aren’t they? I think CH would admit that some things are behind the help of creams, jowls, very deep lines, hooded eye lids or whatever.
Buttt, she also goes on about products which increase collagen etc....and you have to question just how much impact that could possibly have....maybe not a lot?

Skin is massively down to genes. I’ve struggled with mine since a teenager despite trying to take good care of it. Yet I have friends who hardly wash their faces and their skin is flawless!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s a Saleswoman first and foremost ; dressed up as a ‘Consultant to the Industry’ but flogs skincare products on behalf of companies who like her social media personality.

She uses medical skincare intervention because she knows the creams don’t work.

She’s a saleswoman with a big gob.
The end. Not quite sure what else needs to be added to this thread now 😂😂👍👍👍🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
CH just said in her stories about getting 100s of DMs about some new influencer drama and that she will talk about it on her live. Anyone a clue what she's alluding to?

• Wow
The only thing I can think of is the recent Susie Verrill drama where it was found she has posted loads of racist tweets over the years.

CH just said in her stories about getting 100s of DMs about some new influencer drama and that she will talk about it on her live. Anyone a clue what she's alluding to?
Either the Shane/Jeffree/ James drama or possibly Susan Yara has announced a new skincare line she has been reviewing in her channel she actually owns...

What has Susan done? She is another Caroline that hid the fact that she wasnt a dermatologist, ppl even thought she was a beauty editor of some sort, nothing! Just anothet glorified sales person, aesthetician

Her IG stories about the feminine care products is nothing but rude. But are we surprised?

The IG live is about Susan Yara. The situation is bad but CH is raging, I’m watching and getting a headache 🤕 I feel like she’s pecking my head

• Haha
  • Sad
Her IG stories about the feminine care products is nothing but rude. But are we surprised?
Exactly. Their intention was have something eye catching. She didn’t even show the product. And as for Susan Yara, she’s going way over the top.

I agree with her about the Susan Yara situation, had Susan just sent product for other YouTubers or Instagrammers to use and review without knowing it was her brand is perfectly fine. To review on her channel and not disclosing that it's her brand and in fact lying about how she discovered the brand is BAD. She lied to her fans, broke the law in not disclosing her involvement with the brand and ultimately profited because of it.

It's really disappointing as the brand is reasonably priced and I would be interested in trying some of the products out but their actions have really put me off.

Reactions: 7
Caroline is probably quaking in her boots that this Susan Yara scandal will affect her own inevitable skincare launch. She's absolutely right for calling Susan out. If big influencers start getting away with not disclosing the brands they're working with or FOUNDERS of, it completely ruins an already questionable industry.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.